Suggestion

Okay, first up, I'm soo sorry for the late update everyone! Life has has been really rough lately, so in the future I still might not post as much. I'm not even supposed to be here.
      But besides all that, I hope you enjoy this next chapter!! 🤗

      A lot of things had happened since all of the hybrids revealed their human forms to Eiram. And quite frankly, she was still a bit shaken and nervous with having them in her home.
      She would never admit it, but she had already begun to trust Izuku and Denki, a lot more than she would have liked. Though she was much closer to Izuku. She also realized she depended on him to protect her and act as a barrier from any uncomfortable situation when it came to his pack-mates.

      Izuku, as well as the other hybrids, seemed to pick up on this as well. They noticed how she would seek the bunny hybrid when anyone entered the room.
      If he wasn't around, she wouldn't move or say anything, she would just keep to herself like she always did, only more so. It wasn't like the young girl disliked them; she just couldn't bring herself to initiate any form of conversation or anything related to it.

      Later on however, after Eiram kept seeing the other hybrids human forms, she began to realize that they needed to have a change of clothes. Each time she saw them, they wore the same outfit, making her ponder on how she was going to go about this.

      She hated to go shopping, and when she did, she would do so online to avoid the crowds and people. But she also knew she needed to take her hybrids to the store to pick things out personally. She knew that it was incredibly important for any shifter to feel and smell the fabric they choose for the sake of their sensitive senses.

      Supposedly, at least what she read, hybrids tend to make nests, (or something similar) in a place they feel safe, if they are in a healthy environment that is.
      They often use pieces of clothing, pillows, and blankets that are soft or have the scent of their pack-mates for an extra feeling of security and protection.
      Other times it can be random things like paper, stones, pens, water bottles, and brushes. Stuff they would use on a daily basis and wouldn't have to search and get out of their nest for.
      Nests are something to take seriously; you must never ever enter or take anything out of it without the hybrid's permission, because it is considered sacred.

Maybe she could take them to the hybrid friendly mall in town?

      So, you can imagine the rust haired girl was slightly stressed about this whole ordeal. She didn't want to neglect their needs, but she didn't want to face the dreadful encounter and possibility of small talk from the cashier either. She was thinking about this on her fluffy couch, her legs crossed and her eyes distant in thought, staring unknowingly at Shoto; who, in turn, stared unblinkingly right back.

      "Um, miss Eiram, is everything all right?" Izuku asked nervously, looking between the two and watched as the tiger hybrid narrowed his eyes at her in suspicion. The small girl blinked, realizing her mistakes and quickly and averted her gaze.

        "Hm? Oh, no, nothing's wrong. I was just thinking, sorry." She muttered the last part to Shoto, he huffed in response.

       "If you don't mind me asking, what are you thinking about?"

       "Oh, I was just thinking about calling everyone together and seeing you all would like to go shopping for stuff you need and want.  I also have to get you all identification chips. Unfortunately it's deemed illegal to have a hybrid walking around without a chip after a few months of caring for one." She clarified, trying to hold back a tired groan.

      "Really?! You would take all of us?!?" Izuku asked giddily, his eyes sparkled with happiness. Shoto's ears perked up with interest, and his tail flicked.

      "Yeah, that's the plan anyway." Eiram nodded, getting up from her spot on the shared couch to gather everyone together.
      She looked at the clock to her right, it read 9:30 a.m., which was still pretty early, it would probably take a while to shop for them all, as she suspected.

     "I-I'll get them for you!" Izuku offered quickly, bounding up and speed walked his way throughout the house in search for his pack-mates.

       "Oh, okay." The red-head muttered, then turned to the tiger in question.

"Would you like to go shoppin' with us?" Shoto huffed again as he stood up and made his way calmly to the girl, transforming mid-step.

      "If it does not inconvenience you, yes, I would like to come along." Again, Eiram nodded and hummed.

      "No inconvenience, I'm fine with taking everyone if they want."  Soon the entire room is filled with hybrids, some in their animal forms, (Keigo, Denki, Enji, and Katsuki) and others in their human form.

      "Alright. Now that everyone's here, thank you Izuku," The bunny nodded. "I would like to ask if any of you would like to go with Shoto, Izuku, and me to the local mall. If you don't want to go now, I can always take you later, it's up to you."

      Denki shifted, his face portraying pure delight. "We're going to a mall! I've never been to one before!"

      "Neither have I." Eijiro added in awe, his tail wagged happily, then he turned to the wolf near him. "Have you Bakubro?"

      The young girl tilted her head in confusion at the name but did not bother to comment on it as she watched the wolf transform.

      "No." He muttered, his face held what seemed to be a permanent scowl.

      Hitoshi tilted his head and leaned over to Shota, Eiram watched as he whispered  'what in the world was a mall?' And to her surprise, she blinked as the older man himself leaned over to Hizashi, only of him to ask the same question. She was happy Hizashi seemed to be able to provide a suitable answer for them.

      "So, are we all going?" The red-head asked. All of the hybrids except Katsuki nodded or hummed their approval, Eijiro pulling the ash-blond up from his squatting position and agreed for him.

      Okay, then let's go." Eiram huffed, grabbing her purse and keys from the coffee table. Denki and Eijiro cheered and ran in front of the others to the garage, the King Shepherd pulling on Katsuki's wrist; Hizashi draped his arms over Hitoshi and Shota's shoulders and dragged them along, their body language portraying their nervousness.

     Shoto, and Keigo, followed closely behind Eiram, while Izuku went into his bunny form and hopped up in the girl's arms. He seemed to have taken a liking to be held when it came to traveling.
      When all of the hybrids including Eiram had gotten into the car, she couldn't help but sigh and think.

      'Here we go.' As they set off.

      Hello, hello!!! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't as good, lol. I was trying to make it shorter for all my short chapter peiple out there, and this was the best place to stop. I will try to do better.
      Please comment what you thought about this chapter, and feel free to give a suggestion if you would like!!🤗
      Don't forget to vote and follow if you already haven't!

      Thanks for reading and have a good day/evening!!!😊