Red Dress

"Eiram, call your mutts. Haven't you trained them to behave properly yet, if so, you've done a poor job of it." Quinn took a step back and turned up her nose while doing a 'shooing' motion with the small purse in her hand. The young girl sighed and patted the top of Denki's head gently.

"Boys, please calm down. It's okay for her to come inside."

"No, she can't come in. She smells weird and she's coming in without permission." Katsuki kept his teeth bared making no move to attack but none to back off either.

"I let her in. It's fine, please step down." Eiram all but pleaded. With much reluctance all of the K-9s and Shota backed off to stand closer to Eiram.

"Hm. About time. What gave you the idea that you should bring ugly animals in the house? And that thing.. what is it?" Quinn walked up the porch steps and into the house without hesitation after staring at Shota, her nose held high.

"Pardon my rudeness but it seems the only ugly animal I can recognise is her." Shoto cooly stated as he got up slowly from where he was sitting in his animal form. Eiram chuckled as she followed the other woman inside, the others hot on her heels.

"Good heavens! What is that?!" Quinn screamed and plastered herself on the wall when she saw Shoto stalking over to her, his long ringed tail wiggled as he slowly approached her.

"This is Shoto, a tiger, he won't hurt you." Eiram walked by the two and picked up Izuku from the couch and cradled him in her arms, not taking the risk of the older woman holding him herself. "The thing is Shota, a Maine coon." She turned to the three k-9s. "Then there's Denki, Katsuki, and Eijiro." She nodded to each one accordingly.

Quinn physically relaxed when Shoto took a few steps back and sat still, his hyprocromatic eyes stared at her.

"This doesn't explain why you have these beasts in the house. They should stay outside in kennels or something." The older woman tucked a stray hair behind her ear as she made herself comfortable on the living room sofa.

"For one thing, they aren't normal.. animals, and putting anyone outside in a cage no matter what or who they are seems cruel and unfair." Eiram huffed, plopping down on a recliner.

"I'm sure this woman would be an exception. No need for cages, just getting her outside and staying there would suffice." Shota hummed calmly, making his way to the middle of the room and sitting on the carpet, his deep golden eyes narrowed at the older woman then at Denki who was inching his way to the sofa.

"I can try to get her to move out there if you want." Eiram offered, as she shooed Katsuki away quietly.

"Do anything you want, just get the bi- ugh, woman out of here!" Katsuki growled as he sniffed at Quinn's heels which she quickly kicked up, narrowly missing his nose.

"So these are hybrids? They look expensive, where did you-?" Eiram quickly interrupted the woman, pretending she didn't hear her.

"Would you like to sit outside? I'm sure it would be a lot more peaceful there." She questioned with a grimaced smile, waving over to the sliding doors to the backyard. Quinn huffed and shook her head, she watched as Shoto approached the couch to stare at her. She looked away after a few moments and jutted her chin to Izuku who walked in from outside.