Fine..

"Would you like some coffee with your sugar?"
      Eiram giggled when she heard Shota ask the question in his deadpan tone. He was leaning on the counter facing Hizashi who was dumping spoonfuls of sugar in his hot beverage.

      "What do you mean? It doesn't taste good if I don't add a little bit of sugar." The blonde quipped defensively, adding more.

      "You mean the entire sugar bowl?" Shota moved the dish away from the taller man's reach, cringing at the thought of drinking the drink he normally loved full of tooth-aching sweetness.

      "I think that's enough."

      Hizashi looked over at Shota making eye contact as he slowly stirred his coffee with a small spoon. Their eyes remained unblinking as they stared at each other, then Hizashi lifted the drink slowly and took a sip without wincing, his pinky lifted sassily.

      "Hm, tastes fine to me. Wanna try it-?"

      "No."

       The cardinal hummed walking past the other to the living room, leaving Shota to make his own drink.

      "You're insane." The raven haired man mumbled, his lips curled in disgust. Eiram smirked at Hizashi when he sent her a smug smile her way. The small girl looked back down to her book she was holding in her lap, a mug of coffee in her hands as well. 

      The day was rather cloudy and slow, the energy in the house seemed to calm down considerably since yesterday even if it was still the morning.

      "Are any of the pups awake?" Keigo walked slowly into the room and stretched and yawned, his large crimson wings stretched as well. Though he was careful not to bump anything. Eiram's eyes snapped back to her book and blushed faintly when she noticed the hawk's shirt ride up his torso, showing off some of his toned muscles.

      "I know Katsuki's awake, I think he was carrying his red-headed buddy outside. Dead-man shoulder, something about waking up-" Shota sipped his coffee, recalling the strange early sight.

      "That kid takes his health seriously, he trains a lot." Keigo looked out the window for a few moments at the darkening clouds rolling by quickly.

      "That Izuku kid does too. Now that I think about it, they all do to a certain extent." Hizashi chuckled, his smile faded wincing when he didn't blow at the dark beverage burning his tongue. 

      The entire room fell into a comfortable silence, the only noise being made was the chimes and the occasional creak of the house. Hizashi and Shota both sat on the love seat (hehe-) near the large bay window, Hizashi comfortably leaning back while Shota had his body pressed against the arm of the seat to get away from physical contact. (He eventually gave up)

      Keigo just stood in the middle of the room, his face blank and shoulders relaxed. (I do this all the time. 😅)

      Suddenly, they all heard and loud thump from the hallway, their attention quickly turned to the sound and a low huff sounding after it. Hitoshi stumbled into the room rubbing his head and grumbling all the way. He looked more tired than normal and a little flushed around his cheeks and forehead. 

      "You good?" Keigo shifted out of the younger boy's way.

      "M'fine." Hitoshi mumbled, making his way to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

      Shota's eyes followed the younger feline's movements warily for a few seconds. They soon dropped back down to his coffee when Hizashi decided that he wasn't comfortable, moving his body around the sofa without realizing he was constantly bumping into Shota who was trying not to spill his hot drink on himself.

      He stopped when he felt a glare drilling into his temple, a nervous smile appeared on his face when he huffed his apology.