Grandmother Bascom

"I-it hurts! Please m-make it stop!"

      "What do we do?" Eijiro calmly asked, his brows furrowed.

      "Um, I'm not sure. None of you have a personal doctor yet, and I'm pretty sure the hospital mainly for hybrid health is closed by now. There's a hospital and hour and a half away but I'm not sure driving in this storm is a good idea and if he's in pain I don't think we should move him-"

      "Eiram. Stay calm." Shota laid a hand gently on her shoulder.

      "Yeah, sorry." The young girl went silent, deep in thought on trying to find a way to help him.

      "Do we have anything to check his temperature with?" Katsuki asked, looking up from the Hitoshi.

"We do."

      "Good, go get that. Denki, Eijiro, go get some ice packs and water maybe some ibuprofen if his pain continues." The wolf barked out the orders without hesitation.

        "I don't think you should be ordering Eiram around Kats.." Eijiro glanced worriedly in Eiram's direction, checking to see if there was any anger coming from her.

      "No, no it's fine!" Eiram waved her hands dismissively.

      "Okay! Let's get the stuff, Eiji, I get the water and you get the ibuprofen." Denki was ready to go out the door when he was pulled back slightly.

"Hey! Why do I need to get that? You get it."

"Because I- 'coz I said so!"

"Well, I'm getting the water."

      Katsuki stared blankly between the two while Shota leaned over and brushed a few stands of hair out of Hitoshi's face.

      "Neither of you know what ibuprofen is, right?" He tiredly asked, his tail flicking in annoyance.

      "No-" the boys shook their heads and looked anywhere but at him.

      "It's a medication that helps temporarily relieve pain."

      "Ohh." The both of them still looked mildly confused.

      "Ugh, you two get the ice and water while Eiram gets the medicine. Okay?" The three nodded and rushed out of the room.

      When they returned with the things they went to find, all of the other hybrids were awake. Shoto and Keigo were at the doorway peeking in.

      "Good, let's check his temperature first." Shota took the thermometer.

      "Is there no place we can take him? If he has a fever or not, he's still in pain." Izuku paced around the room, mumbling to himself and running his fingers in his hair to calm down. At this point, no matter what their differences were, it was safe to say that all of them were nervous for Hitoshi's well-being.

     The storm outside sounded worse than before and the house began to shake with the thunder rolling nearby. In normal circumstances, it would've been calm and peaceful to listen to, but now it just seemed like it was trying to show how serious the moment would be.

      "He's got a fever. 103.2." (39.6 °c I think) Shota announced, lifting the thermometer up for others to see.

       "We need to get his fever down, now!Where are the ice packs?" Katsuki took one of the ice packs on Hitoshi's forehead, placing the other on near his arm. Everyone jumped when his small whimpers got louder and he jerked away from the ice pack near him.

To Gain Trust From a Stranger Hybrid AU BNHAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara