Parks

"Dumb hair."

      Katsuki slowly made his way into the large living room where Izuku, Eiram, and Eijiro were sitting, the wolf's ash-blond tail twitching.

     "First off, I have told you before that our hair is very similar. Two, what's up?" The red-head looked up from the Uno cards , a game that Denki was currently winning.

"Run." Was the blunt response.

"I- e-eh? Why?" The King Shepherd quickly scrambled to stand and backed up towards the open, glass sliding door leading to the back yard. Katsuki started sprinting at the others direction with a dark glint in his eye, causing Eijiro to bolt out the door with a shrill yell.

"Mr. Aizawa! Help me!"

      The younger hybrids seemed to have taken a liking to Shota, much to his dismay when he wanted peace, and formed an attachment to him. They even went as far as calling him 'Da' or any other father figure names. It shocked him quite a bit, though he never showed it. Aizawa also seemed to be another name for him, which Eiram was a lot more comfortable with.
      The black haired man lifted his head quickly after having it rested on his large velvet paws. He huffed lowly and transformed, a sour look on his face.

      "What is it now ?" His tired voice rumbled as he watched the two youngsters run his way.

      "He- he's after mee!" Poor Eijiro wheezed as he and the wolf circled the raven haired male, his eyes followed lazily. He suddenly reached out and grabbed Katsuki's black skull shirt, gently but firm.

"Calm down, kid." Katsuki tugged to get away for a few seconds before he went limp, his head lolling to the side to look up at him with a small scowl.

      "Need to exercise. Get him to run with me!" The ash blonde started to squirm again at Eijiro's direction, the red-head laughed.

     "If you wanted to run you could've just asked instead of looking like you were gonna murder me. I would've agreed."

     "Okay then, run with me idiot." Katsuki stood straight and Shota decided it was safe to let him go.

      "Run with me." He sprinted off and ran into the garden.

     "Heyy! I'm not an idiot, plus that wasn't asking!" Eijiro whined childishly as he lazily sprinted as well.The yellow fox cried out in sadness for the two leaving him behind to play alone, only to have a large smile on his face when Izuku filled in. The bunny hybrid lifted Eijiro's cards and winced at how many he had.

     Eiram hummed when she overheard Katsuki say that exercise was needed. She normally just stayed at home and thrived in her solitude but when she did decide it was time to get her heart pumping she would just go to the park and walk one the biking trail.
      She huffed as she got up and started to walk to her room.

     "You two want to go to the park with me? I  want to exercise as well." Denki jumped up to look at the young girl, his cards unintentionally flipping over to be revealed to Izuku. The green haired boy looked envious of the other's cards and threw down his own, seeing that the fox was going to win anyway.

"Ooo, I do! I wanna go!" And without a word he bounded out the door to alert the others.

"I would like to go with you Mi- um, Eiram." The bunny said softly, a small smile formed on his face, making a dimple show faintly.

"Of course. Put something on that you're comfortable running in and we will head off."

"Okay!"

~ Time skip 'coz I can, and I'm lazy ~

      Shota's brow twiched in annoyance when three of his 'problem children' ran in circles around him, Hizashi, Eiram, Shoto, Izuku, and Hitoshi.