Grand meeting

Hello lovlies, I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you are not, than maybe this chapter can brighten it up just a bit.
      Also before you read, the shared hybrid thoughts will look like this, just in case you get confused. Enjoy!

'RRRRIIIIIINNNGG!!!!'

      'Nooo. Why? I hate mornings, they're such a drag." Eiram groaned as she fumbled with the alarm clock that just. Wouldn't. Stop. Ringing!

      When she finally hit the switch she sighed in relief, only to have her eye twitch in annoyance because she couldn't go back to her precious non-existent dreamland. She sighed in disappointment as she lay in her bed and stared at the ceiling, listening to the birds chirping and the thumping coming from her living room.
      Thumping in her living room? It took a few seconds for Eiram to register that the sound was not typical to hear in her home.

      "Is Izuku or Denki running around or something?" She mumbled to herself as she forcefully pulled herself out of bed shuffling out her bedroom door and down the hallway.

      The sight she was greeted with was not entirely what she was expecting.

      In the middle of the room sat Katsuki, his teeth bared as a low growl erupted from his throat as Denki was bouncing around and poked his sides with his nose. Only to jump away from him, like he was expected the wolf to swipe at any moment.
      Off to the side, a bit near the couch, was Eijiro, Izuku and Shoto. The bunny had tucked himself the corner of the couch, while Eijiro sniffed him with mild interest, Izuku not seeming to care. Shoto was on the opposite side of the couch in his human, his head resting on the arm with his eyes closed.

      Looking forward, at Eiram's desk, were Shota, Hitoshi, and Hizashi. The black Main coone was spread out comfortably on the mixed papers that held her books, drawings, and the hybrid's medical papers. Hitoshi was sitting in the small girls desk chair, his tail wiggled and his gaze was locked on Hizashi, who had perched on the top of the chair.

      To the far right of Eiram, was Keigo who was on the chandelier and grooming his feathers diligently. No one seemed to notice the girl standing in the entryway.

      "Ahem." She cleared her throat grabbing everyone's attention, all of them stilling. All except for Denki that is. (He has no chill.😅)

      "Um, hello. May I ask what you all are doing at such an early hour?" The rust haired girl asked.
      Denki jumped up from his flattened position and trotted over to Eiram. When he was about two feet in front of her he stopped, and with a audible 'pop' the fox was no longer there. Instead, there was a yellow haired boy with a black jagged streak that ran through his bangs. He had electric yellow eyes and a crooked smile that showed one if his long fangs, his body slightly taller and larger than her own.

      (For the people who don't watch mha, this is Denki

      (For the people who don't watch mha, this is Denki. Not my art btw.^^)

      "Jello there, and good morning! Sorry if we were disturbing ya." He greeted, bending down just a bit to see her clearly.