chapter :7 practice

The next day y/n woke up and got ready...she called her brother ayush who delivered her clothes ..

She wore this 😘She came out comes to downstairs for breakfast

She wore this 😘
She came out comes to downstairs for breakfast..
Memebers says hi to her..
Y/n response them with a smile and wishes them good morning
Jimin: I think  u should stay in the hotel until the whole concert .

Y/N: no its fine

Rm: no y/n jimin is saying right .. there will be lot of harrasment if u will stay at your home.
Y/n sighed knowing that she can argue anymore so she just nodded in the agreement.
Jhope: so y/n what is the schedule of today.

They all are eating breakfast ...
Y/n : today  u have ur dance practice for 2 days then ur concert.

Jhope:ok

Then they done eating after that they going for their practice ..which is the stadium itself..
Y/n is also going to their room suddenly jungkook  stopped her said.
Jungkook: where are u going?
Y/n was confused by his question
Y/n: to my room

Jungkook was  sad bcoz he wants that she comes  with them ... He don't know why he wants to stay with her..
Jungkook: why

Y/n: what does it mean

Jungkook : i mean ur not coming with us?

Y/n: ya i have some work in my company then after that i will go there.

Jungkook was happy to know that she will come  but afterwards .he waved at her and then left from there where as y/n also left from there for the company..

When bts reach the  stadium they were surprised to see the  venue which is huge..
Jungkook:hyung we gonna perform here ..this is so huge..

Jungkook said excitedly
Taehyung: yaa but where is y/n?

Jungkook: oh v hyung ! She has some work in company so the gone there .

Taehyung : oh
Taehyung was little bit sad ... actually from yesterday night there is a conflict going on between taehying's mind and heart..he was confused that what is the feeling he feels towards y/n. When he was thinking all this things in the stage jimin came and said..
Jimin: what happened ... Why are u missing the steps..

Taehyung : oh I'm sorry.
Then after practice for few hours they take a break .. Taehyung was drinking water suddenly jimin came to him.
Jimin: what happened?
Taehyung was confused by jimin question.
Taehyung:what are u talking about?

Jimin: why u always zoned out from the conversation .. what are u thinking?

Taehyung : i don't know what are u talking about..we should go our break is over.
Jimin sensed something is weird about taehyung ... he wants taehyung to tell him..
They started practicing suddenly y/n came there.
Jin: hey y/n