chapter :37 BABY

Early in the morning i woke up and saw there is no one... Where had she gone now...
I started calling her she and came downstairs.... And then see the maid..
Jungkook : where is y/n ?

Maid: mam has gone for a walk ... She will be there in half an hour...

She is so careless about herself.. she should take rest.. uff !! This girl..... And he went back to the room for get freshen up..

And here our queen deactivate miss y/n is searching something or  i guess someone !!!

Y/n : i can get clue from the shop and alleys... Someone must have saw him.. yess...
She is asking the owner of the shop..

Y/n : sir have u seen yesterday someone... Who came here full of black clothes..

Shopkeeper: miss there are lots of people coming in each day... How will I remember everyone huh!!!

Y/n : yaa but u can remember someone who came here yesterday night and behaving some strange...
Plzz think nah sir.. it will help me alot....

Shopkeeper: strange....huh not more than u!!!!
Bt one guy came here yesterday he was searching something and spend a lot of time here bt didn't buy anything... Must be poor !!!

Y/n: thank u sir...
She came out of the shop...

Y/n: that's means there was a person who helped.. i have to find out who is he?

I started sone more clue in the alley .. bt didn't find any... It became so late .. i have to go back otherwise jungkook gonna ask lots of questions.. after what i have told him yesterday he is behaving little more overprotective....

In the  apartment....

Jungkook: where was you?? This time ur behaving more careless.. ur not a kid princess.. u have to be careful  becoz ur name is attaching with bts.....

Y/n :   i know kook .. i was not feeling well so I'm just gone for a walk...  Don't worry...

He hugged her....and started rubbing his hand on her hair softly...

Jungkook: princess be careful whatever u do....

Y/n : ya ya....

Jungkook: let go we will watch a movie ...

Y/n : ok

They we're cuddling watching movie...bt y/n was not focusing in the movie... Her mind  was still there...  After that incident she still have hope  about taehyung...  
Just thinking abt that she fell sleep...
Jungkook turn off the movie..and saw her fell asleep... He took her in bridal  style and put her on the bed.....

Y/n was thinking....

Y/n pov :   I'm not feeling good . If he is there  so why he is not coming infront us.... Or it is just my imagination.... Nd why jungkook is not doing anything  even not the members believing me.... What should I do...
Suddenly a Idea came into her mind...

After smiline she slept....

In the afternoon...

Y/n was waiting beside the store... She thought if he is there then definitely he will stay beside my house.. and this the closest store.. and he must need groceries for him.. he should be here anytime...

After waiting long enough she thought... That must be he is someone else.. everyone is saying right.. I'm not believing the fact that he left us... By thinking that my eyes were filled with water...