chapter : Bonus 1😏

Plzz do comment a lot.. i need more comments .. 137 views but y ur not commenting plzz do comment... I want your love ..plzz do votes..🥹🙏...

Jungkook: stop worrying princess nothing is going to happen ...

He seated in the car after opening door and making her comfortable on the seat..
He was wearing mask .. and there is no news of him coming to India which made the crowd unnoticed him..

Y/n: it is easy for you to say kook... Mummy will abdoned me if I tell her the i am going to marry one of the member of BTS  who colour their hair...

She was in tension while jungkook is looking her in confusion..

Jungkook : WHAT your mom has problem of colouring my hair...
( He sighed becoz he has a black hair now )

Y/n: not only that kook u don't know indian parents they are the villian if we go against their decision especially in marriage...

Jungkook: don't take tension

He hugged her..

Y/n : tension.. there is volcano of tension is going on in my head.. if she throw all the posters of BTS or throw their album... No no

She started fake crying while jungkook being jungshook

Jungkook: y/n i can give you pictures and album (kash mujhe bhi aesa mile jo kbhi  mujhe yeh dila ske 🤧).. stop be overdramatic...
U can  get even more than this.... Which be limited to you only..

He smirked while saying last line

Y/n: stop flirting... And  u Don't the struggle of army having posters, photocard , and album... 
Aur meri mummy ko pta chla nah  yeh shadi ke bare p mein toh mujhe woh jinda gar degi ... Phir CID bhi nhi pta laga skegi ki ....

Jungkook : y/n i know your are in tough situation but speak something which I can understand what Cid nd s..aha..di

Y/n: ooo please kook I'm not giving you any hindi  lesson now.. see we have reached...

She got out  from there

Jungkook saw her disappearing figure and thought what a unique piece God has given me...

They entered the house...her mom open the door...

Mummy: finally  you know that someone is waiting for you...

Y/n : mummy  can i come inside..

Mummy: even if i say no then also you will come inside.. why asking...

She went inside .. her mom saw him ..

Mummy: you

Jungkook: Namaste
He bent down to touch her leg which y/n gas told.. her mom is quite impressed

Mummy: you are the one of the member of .. what's was the name BST

Y/n shouted..
Y/n: mummy how times I say it's BTS ... BST was my subject in school
(Business studies 😅)

Mummy: yay ... Little did you know about English? .. you started teaching me !! Huh

Y/n: mummy

Mummy: you have left that job so why he is here...

Jungkook was seeing there  bickering .. he enjoying quite...