chapter:26 sadness

Jungkook : y/n I.. actually..

She was staring him ...
He was scared to tell her ..
Suddenly her Phone rang..
Y/n: wait a minute..
He was staring her while she was talking.. it seems like dream her and sunset and them..it just like some movie is going on....
She cutted the call and stared him while he is in some deep thoughts...he raise his hand and  remove her hair strand from her face... She was feeling something new which she is neglecting past few days.... she broke the eye contact..
Jungkook came back to his sense..
Jungkook: actually there is so..mething ..

Y/n : oh actually harsh called me ...

Jungkook: oh
He made sad face .. again this harsh came between it..
They came out from the ride...
Harsh hugged her while jungkook is staring them dumbfounded...
He was sad, angry , frustrated.. but he can't do anything..

Harsh: Bub lets go i have something important  to tell you..

Y/N : yaa tell me...

Harsh: not here somewhere alone.. its a secret..
They went somewhere .. jungkook was just seeing them disappearing.....
Its been 15 minutes bt they didn't come.. he get worried  and said aditi to wait here.. while he see them..
But what he sees it broken him into pieces y/n and harsh was huggging him...while they are talking..
Harsh: i love you so much ..

Y/n : love too bub...

Seeing this a tear escaped from his eyes he goes back to his car and drove to the dorm...

Y/n came to aditi and asked about jungkook.. she said..
Aditi:  i don't know where he went while driving his car.. and didn't even told  anything..
Y/n got scared and him but someone else picked it..

Y/n : hello.

??: Actually he is with me.. don't worry i will take care of him..
And the the phone got cutted..
She is start thinking who is this girl.. why jungkook is with her.. her thoughts got interrupted by harsh..
Harsh: don't worry bub may be he has some work  ... I will drop you at home..

Y/n : thanks..

Harsh : anything for u sweetheart 😘
Then he dropped at her house...  While opening the door .. the rooms are dark.. she shouted his name bt there is no response..
Y/n : jungkook .. jungkook.. bunny.. are  u there.. where are u . U know nah i cannot sleep at night alone. I'm sa..cred  Sa..y some..thing.
Now y/n is crying never ever after taehyung left she is alone.. becoz she knows he is there for him ... She started opening her phone and stared taehyung's photo while she sat down in the floor beside couch..

Y/n : why everyone is leaving me tae .. is I'm too bad or what ..is I'm annoying just like u said that day.... is I'm not a good friend.... is I'm clingy... WHYYYYY  EVERYONE LEAVES ME... U KNOW HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BUT NOW SEE NO ONE IS THERE I'M IN DARK ROOM WITH DARK PRESENT ....AHHHHHHHH... WHY I CAN'T DIE... WHY WHOEVER I LOVES LEAVES ME.. WHYYYYYY... YES TAEHYUNG! AFTER U I THOUGHT I CAN MOVE ON WITH HIM BUT SEE I'M ALONE AGAIN .. I DON'T DESERVE HIM...
After saying all this he slept there only....

At 5 am jungkook open the door and saw sleeping near the sofa and some dried tears are there on her face.. it feels someone stabbed him see you this...he carry you to your bedroom and laid u and caressed ur cheek while sitting beside you..

Jungkook:  i know princess ur sad becoz of me.. bt today i can't do anything to take ur pain away.. we need to apart our path to make u happy.. i can't come between ur happiness .... I love you .
He kissed her forehead and left from there..

After some hours y/n woke up and  saw herself in her thought.. she thought jungkook has came back.. he started smiling and goes down .. and see jungkook making coffee..

Y/n : good morning bunny..

Jungkook: good morning..
Y/n was upset that today neither he kissed ur forehead nor said princess .. bt she shrugged off..
Y/n : where were you yesterday .. u didn't even said anything..

Jungkook: I'm in my friend house.. and I'm adult  enough to go there.. i don't need ur permission..

Y/n was taken back by his words..

Y/n : that's not not what i mean.. i was  j..ust

Jungkook: stop annoying...

Some tears filled in her eyes...
And he goes out of the door.. y/n just stared the closed the door..
Y/n: maybe his mood is bad
She wiped his tears....
She thought something to make his mood good..

  Is everything going to fine

  Is everything going to fine ...is y/n and jungkook gonna be together or harsh will take y/n stay tuned for Amazing chapters ......I'm soooooo sorry I'm late again.. but my exams are going on soo.. i am trying hard to post regularly..plzz support me .. plzz share , and comment in the chat box ..it means a lot.. plzz give me your suggestion....i love u soo much 🥰🥰🥰🥰