chapter :38 Truth

He was driving the car bt y/n was continuosly staring him.. she is thinking that if  her eyes will stop staring him then he will be disappears from her eyes.....
He was driving bt he know that she has lot of thought in her mind... Some of thoughts even he don't has any answer........

There are lot of thoughts were roaming in both of their mind....

Finally he reached a  apartment.. he stop the car .... And came out... Y/n was in so deep thought that she don't know what to do... When he saw that she is not coming from the car.. he opened the door.. which make her come out from her thoughts...
And she follows him.. they entered the apartment.. her eyes were roaming all the things in the house...

The house was good bt not  good for a millionaire to stay... Not for the person who  is the ambassador of no of global product, not for who earns so much to stay in this apartment...
She was confused  ....while her eyes were roaming here and there....
He told her to sit down...
She sat on the sofa...
He came back with water...
Bt she didn't grab it... She was looking him... Her eyes were full of tears...
Its seems that she want to know.. where she was unfair to him....

She stand up and removed his mask...
They were staring each other...
Those eyes were describing lots of pain....
She hugged her tightly....
His hand slowly grab her waist....

She started crying Loudly...

Y/n: why  w..hy  do u did this am i  n..ot  fa..ir  to our  realtio..nship  that u don't want to tell me  ab..out  the truth...

Say nah "KIM TAEHYUNG" 

He was crying he  knows she was in pain

He was crying he  knows she was in pain.... And one of the reason is he....

She pushed him and started shouted...

Y/n : ARE YOU HAPPY HUH ! DID U ENJOYED MUCH AFTER PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS.....
SAY NAH KIM TAEHYUNG

She chuckled..
I am simple girl who just want to fulfill her dream.. and what was her dream to love her parents and meet u guys... U know how much u mean to me...huh !!! U know i came to know BTS becoz of u .... U know how much a  difficult for a middle class family to come to korea.... U know nah ... Tae ....u know i was already broken ... I wa..s already br..o..k.e..n  ... It's was hard for me to  collect those all pieces  and start again....

She fall down on her knees... He came to help her bt she doesn't allow me...

Y/n : aaah aaah... It's hurting so much tae.. why do u do this... U know how much ur important to me u know each every thing... It's not easy for a girl to give herself to someone who is soo far from her..... Bt i did .. i did give myself to you becoz i love you...and u started ignoring my calls ,msgs, our dates... U know i  feel so miserable , worthless ... Its just feel someone snatch my happiness....