chapter :31 GOODBYE??😶

This chapter is long so bear me guys becoz i really want to show some emotions which can connect all of u...

Y/n was sitting in the seat and seeing people running over here there.. there were couples , childrens , singles ... All of them have something to achieve or someone to whom they can rely on.... There are lot of chaos but still she feels alone , left out , depressed but thinking all of this a smile appeared on her face while listening to the song on her headphone..

But so much pain, too much cryin'
So 무뎌지는 칼날
Oh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
We were only seven
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
But we have you all now
일곱의 겨울과 봄 뒤에
이렇게 맞잡은 손끝에
Oh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
Yeah, we got to heaven

Y/n : till now u all give me soo much comfort ...its feel like a dream to meet them and i was lucky to stay with them.. but sometimes more happiness brings more pain...seoul is a dream of every army I'm happy that i have lived that dream. Till now i have not a single regret of jungkook behaviour how can I when it's always one sided i can't force someone to stay with me...but its to time to say ..... A final goodbye to my babies..

IN THE JUNGKOOK APPARTMENT

All the members came to the apparment after working so hard for the practices.. they are working day and night for the armies they didn't want to disappoint the fans... They want to shower all there loves to the armies becoz they are the part of their life....

Jhope and jin didn't heard anything while coming in the living room..

Jin: jungkook is y/n gone somewhere or what..
Jungkook raised his eyebrows..and shook his head..

Jhope: then where is y/n?

They started calling her names.. all of them started searching her.. jungkook was almost having anxiety he needs y/n everywhere with him but when he doesn't found her it felt like he is only person left in the whole world...

Where jimin is figuring all the things out.. he knows but he is denying the fact by saying it can't be true .. but when the members cannot found her.. namjoon said
Namjoon: maybe she has gone to office or somewhere else.. we should call her...
Suga started calling .. but she is not answering his call.. for the first time the members notice so much desperation on the face of yoongi.. he wants her to pick up the call..

Jimin is seeing all this ... But when he felt that what is he is thinking must be right then the thought shook him and he fell on the sofa beside him and he sat on remote of the TV which make the TV switch on..

They all heard y/n voice .. when they search from where it coming there eyes stuck on the TV . .. there y/n was was there...

In the video..
Y/n was sitting...

Y/n : hey guys i know u all are finding me... So i made this video to all my 7 beautiful , gorgeous and hot babies .(she chuckled)
So first for THE LEADER KIM NAMJOON... My joonie ur the best leader i have ever seen .... Don't ever think u don't deserve them... U Do deserve all the happiness in the world.. you are our president namjoon who doesn't hesitate to speak for army and the members.. so ever feel worthless becoz there are millions of armies standing beside u... If not you bts can't came this far.. so your are precious precious ... And offcourse hottest rapping voices especially in ddaeng 🤤(she winked)
Namjoon chuckled while having tears in her eyes..

Now come to my one the favourite rapper in world.. MIN YOONGI.. my meow meow.. i know u pretend not to care abt anything but i know u care the most to all the members... Sometimes we should express our thoughts it may help people comnect more.. u know i really like daechwita like it live in my heart for forever.. and thanks for being there for me when I literally frustrated u 😬... Haha.. but i know u love me💞...(she said while raised eyebrows).. she came closer to the camera and said with pleading eyes.... please say u do otherwise all will tease me ..
Yoongi similed and said I DO LOVE YOU.