chapter:39 HIM 😱

( I saw your comments !!!! Thank  you so much .... My lovely viewers 😘.... So all  u are u ready... Everyone got the right answer or not!???)

Taehyung : HE WAS JUNGKOOK
(Ok ok u got it !!😅😂)

Y/n : WHATT

She was shocked to hear this name .... She  fell down on the sofa by hearing this name!!! Taehyung  saved her from Falling..

Y/n: no it can't be true...
She saw taehyung with lot of pain and betrayed in her eyes..

U have misunderstanding tae.. he will never .... No .. how can u think like that....huh...

She made taehyung sit beside her.. and cupped his face...
Y/n : baby!! Ur getting wrong kookie is so nice to me.. he literally save me tae many times ... He  has done many things for me .... He will not.. no.. kookie...

Taehyung wiped her tears and said..

Taehyung:. I know it's hard for  you too believe bt he has done all this things.... He is my brother jungkook has do..ne..
It's was hard for him to say that.. he hugged her tightly... And started sobbing...

Taehyung: he made us apart... He planned my accident... He planned the photos of us hanging out ... He  made the photos to reach bang pd... He has done all this things...

Y/n was too shocked to speak anything..she don't know what to do .. what  the heck is she hearing that!!! Jungkook has done.. he made her go through so much.... He was the culprit... He ... My kookie...

Taehyung:   when I wake up from the coma... And i really wanted to meet all of you.. then i saw someone in the hospital speaking...

Flashback

??? : Yes boss!! I have confirmed there is no who has survived from the accident.. u don't have to be worry .. TAEHYUNG IS DEAD!!

Flashback end

Taehyung: After that i  was shocked to hear that someone has planned my accident .. why and who...
Then i started to  find the person who done this.. i can't take u on the danger so.... I didn't told anybody that i was alive... I can't risk ur life baby..
He cupped her cheek and kissed her in the cheek...

After that i started to find ur information then i got to know that ur staying with kookie... And u are da..ti...ng him

Y/n  eyes dropped.. she was  starting seeing her lap...

Y/n: tae ac..tually

Taehyung: i know u don't have to say anything.. when i came to know this i was shocked but i know there is something which is missing... My death , ur new appartment there is a lot....
I started to stay beside ur apartment... To protect u baby....and started following u . Then after following i found jungkook suspicious... The calls he get but didn't go to the company but somewhere else... But that day while following ...

Flashback
( i know there is too much flashback😅)

Jungkook on the call..

Jungkook: are u sure...?

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK!!! U have to give me the correct information u idiot..... i want to confirm that he is dead!!! No one can come between me and princess... No one....
She is mine !! Only mine

Taehyung pov : jungkook how and why...

Flashback ends
Taehyung: i was shocked to hear that.... What he is trying to do .... And i came to know that he started liking you since the beginning...
I never ever think like that... He never told me about this..