chapter : 51 Trust

Y/n was  seeing all this things.. but her body and mind was numb to understand any words.. Right now she is both  mentally  and physically drained out...her mind is blank... She is in pain...
She doesn't know who is right or wrong... She doesn't have any feelings now... She doesn't want to listen any of their explanation..
She just want to be alone..
she is not herself..

Jungkook: y/n princess are u there ?

Y/n didn't said anything .. she just staring infront of her....
suddenly a tear dropped from her eyes.. and her eyes which was red , swollen and most important have lot of hurt was seeing jungkook.. just like she want to say him... That's it .. she has no power to do anything right now..
Jungkook was too heartbroken .. he knows she is feeling terrible.. but after what y/n said made him  miserable ...
Y/n said in hoarse voice

Y/n : Do i deserve this?
The hands that were holding y/n now his hand slipped from there..
He don't know how to confront this girl .. the girl with so much of life , full of curiosity , full of smile..
Now standing here like she doesn't have any motive to live on...
Y/n: whether its intentionally or not u both hurt me...
She pushed him little..
Y/n :  u all broke me....
            U all broke m...e

With that she slowly left from there...

Jungkook was standing there..
Suddenly the rains started to pour heavily...
He was standing like it not affecting her...
She said with words but it made huge impact for him..

From the debut day's Jungkook is sensitive and its very hard for him to open up to anyone... The days that he survived was  nothing good  but still he was there fighting for this because he knows that some good thing is waiting for him...

But right now seeing y/n ... The face and eyes of her make him dead... The face which always smiling.. the person for whom he sacrificed his love ... Just to see her happy....he just don't know how to survive in this world... The y/n words were repeating in ears.. they broke her.. they broke a beautiful soul...his heartbeat is increasing rapidly...his hands were shivering because of cold and thoughts..
Jungkook pov : i br..oke my prin...cess

In other scene..
Someone rang the doorbell ...
The door open..
The person is shocked to see her like... She is the last person for him  to be seen like this...
Jimin : Baby
After saying that y/n loses her balance she was about to fell but jimin hugged her...
Jimin: what happened baby.. is everything fine..
He said while carressing her hairs ..but she didn't speak..
Jimin made her sit on the sofa.. and was about to go to take water for her.. but she stopped her my tugging his shirt..
He saw her
The eyes
He was shocked to see her eyes... Which is holding her best to hold her tears.. but tears started to fall continuously..
She hugged her... Started crying...
Jimin started to confront her by saying soft words...
After some time..
Y/n: opp..pa
Jimin eyes were filled with tears.. that's oppa just not a word right now it hold lot of emotions  that she is tired, she is hurt , she want to give up...
Jimin: yes I'm there baby.... Oppa is there for u ..
They hugging each other tightly..
The others boys were gone for the late practice for their upcoming events.. but jimin has a headache so he didn't go there.....
He was thankful that he didn't went there otherwise where his Little sister will go in this condition.. she doesn't now anyone rather BTS..
After some time they broke the hug..jimin staring her . while rubbing his thumbs over her hand softly..
Jimin: are u okay...
Y/n Shake  her head..
Jimin: what happened huh.. why this precious tears is coming from my baby.. tell me did someone told u something.. ur oppa will take care of that..

Y/n: oppa taehyung he is a..live

Jimin was shocked 😮
Jimin: what he is ?
Y/n: u believed me!
Jimin: offcourse i will .. i know from that when doctor came .. i know ur not mad to see him... Like this..
She smiled little.. that day she was telling everyone that he is alive but no one believe me except jimin.. so she was relieved that she came to the right place..
Her thoughts were cut by jimin words..
Jimin: how ... I mean how u know..did u meet him.. how is he.. why he didn't came to us huh.. that little idiot..