chapter:12 ( drunk)

Y/n and harsh used to spend lot of time together .. They were having great fun..but Taehyung was burning in jealousy.. he started feeling sad that y/n is ignoring him because of harsh..he started thinking that might y/n is not having any feelings for him that's why that day when he proposed  her she didn't reply him..
Taehyung: i think maybe she doesn't like me or maybe she is liking becoz I'm her bias.

Jimin: taehyung aah.. Stop being negative...u should purpose her in a romantic way ...

Taehyung:  but jiminaah she have a special place for harsh.....maybe she love him.

Jimin: now stop with all this thought.. and tell ur feelings to her.. and if u will late to this then I'm sure harsh will take this chance..and after that we can't do anything ...

Taehyung: ok..

Bts were having lunch in lounge then harsh came to them and said..
Harsh: i hope  u have fun in India..and i hope u didn't have any problem  while in this tour..

Rm: we have lot of fun ...

Jin: yaa more than expected

Jhope: and don't worry ur arrangements for the tour is amazing 🥰

Suga: yaa while touring in india was the bestest  decision ever.

Jimin: and our beautiful guide has done a amazing job.
He winked while looking y/n

Jungkook: yaa my friend has done an amazing job.

Rm: she is not only urs friend but our too..

Harsh: wow y/n ur very lucky that  bts is considering u as a friend..
I'm very happy by all the compliments that bts had fun in india .. every Indian army dream that bts will perform in india which came true ( i hope they really come to india 😘)   but somehow deep  inside I'm sad that taehyung is not saying anything to me it hurt me so much.. the one person who i adore So much is not even looking at me..

Y/n: what happened to him why he is not even looking at me..he is not even chatting with me .. what made me him to do so that..

Y/n thought get interpreted by harsh saying

Harsh: so guys i know you are going back to korea very soon but before that  i have arranged a party in the club.. don't worry all the things will be safe..

Jungkook: oh oh party party yeah!!

All the bts members except taehyung: yaa we are so excited !!

We all arrived to the party but i haven't seen y/n where is she.. suddenly a beautiful lady came to me said .
Lady: would you like to dance with me..
I was saying no but jimin forces me to dance with her...while i was dancing..i saw her the love of my life..she is looking smoking hot.. i can't take my eyes from her.. even all the person in the club were stunned by her beauty..

 even all the person in the club were stunned by her beauty