chapter :33 confession ☺️

Y/n:.  Yes I'm on the meeting....ok byee i will talk to you later.. don't worry mom...

Y/n mom: how can I not worry for my child.. u know its very tough to see u like that.. it's so better when ur here with us... Now look at you my chubby and smiley girl is just gone ... I miss my girl...
Y/n was sad to hear this ...  If she doesn't show her sad to anyone but her mom knew how sad she is just by hearing her voice.... that's how mom is right..
Y/n : mom don't see so many daily soaps ur acting like ur serials mom.. I'm happy not very much bt I'm trying ... And  nothing is impossible for me 😂

Y/n mom: yaa i know..   once u come back here i don't want to see ur hairs like rainbow colour  like the korean guys what u bst no no bts...

Y/n : mom that's style.... U don't  say anything about my babies... Got it...

Y/n mom: ok fine.. take care i can't argue abt them to you....

You all want to know that's what's going on .. why y/n is not in india with her mother  or she is there in india but didn't told her mom.. so let go on the flashback...

FLASHBACK..

Y/n was sitting  in the waiting room of the airport... Suddenly someone came beside her give her the tissue paper.. she felt some familiar cologne beside her...
She look up to see but her eyes widened.. to see the person...
Y/n: you what are u doing here...

Jungkook :  To accompany my best friend...

Y/n : so now u realised  that I'm ur BEST FRIEND

Jungkook : so  we came to know that in friendship also there is some misunderstanding....

Y/n was just seeing him..

Y/n : it's fun to make others feeling joke kookie...

Jungkook looked her through his guilty eyes...

Jungkook: i don't know abt others bt make ur feelings joke i can never do that...

Y/n see him with confused eyes...

Y/n : why

Jungkook: becoz I LOVE YOU..

Y/n was shocked to hear that... She was confused lot of questions were coming in  her mind...

Y/n : w..hat kookie..
Jungkook hold her hand softly while caressing her hand with his thumb...
He looks deeply in her eyes....

Jungkook: yes i love you from a long time.. before u fall in love with taehyung hyung.. i know I'm stupid to say this right bt i don't know when is the right time.. i don't want to lose you  again..

Y/n was too shocked to say anything its like that she don't him.. she was staying with them bt she can't find out all of this...she feels sad that don't her friend well ...

Jungkook: i know ur surprised bt it the truth.. i want to say u all this bt i went to say u at the party ur are drunk that day u confessed ur love by sadly its not for me but for hyung.. you know it  just broke my heart .... I just saw u carried by hyung... Jimin hyung saw that he just there for me everytime.. i always want hyung and you to be happy .. so just destroyed my feelings but it never destroyed..bt after hyung incident  seeing  you crying like hell  ..  i can't see u like this.. so i move out for u to make u happy 😊

Y/n was literally crying after knowing all that this person care for her so much .. adore her and respect her decision .. he was there for her without her knowing...he sacrifice his happiness , his dream just for a fangirl.... He just move out just for a girl who just screamed theirs names in the crowd....