chapter :35 COME BACK OR NOT?

It's been  few weeks and I'm staying at the flat where  i and jungkook used to stay... And our relationship has become more stronger and stronger...

I was walking in the alley.. I'm wearing black top and jeans... With black mask and sunglasses... I know I'm not so popular bt the fans have seen me with bts  with so many times.. and u know army eyesight is more sharp than eagle😅

I was just  coming out from the convience store .. and felt someone is calling me... I got scared and started waking faster and the person also getting faster then by the sound of the heels i realize that they are girls ya more than one...

I got scared that someone recognise me...
I stopped when saw there is no way in the front to walk.. sweats are forming in my forehead i started shaking maybe they are ghost.. no what are u thinking ... Then i heard laughing sound  from them.. and i turn around them...

There are 4 girls....
Y/n: who are u ? And why u following me .. what u want from me

They started laughing..

??: See now this slut has got tongue..

??: After tae oppa now u want jungkook oppa...

I got confused with their answers....they are coming closer and closer ...
Y/n: hey stop what are u doing....

??: I'm not gonna leave u bitch ther are mine oppas...
Now i get it they are Sasaeng... Ufff they never now the line of privacy...i said in shaky voices
Y/n: li..sten  they a..re idols we cannot control their life.. we should leave them  have some privacy..

??: Shut up u whore ...they are ours .. they only say that they belong to us so why not we claim them as theirs .. their life belong to us..

Y/n: they  love their fans .. they at their becoz of their talent and fans who spprec their  hardwork so it's not bad to say that they are their life but it doesn't mean that u can control their life.. how u will feel when everytime someone follows u .. u can't go out .. tell me it's feel like jail right... They gave us so much so why we can't give them their freedom to walk in the street , to go out , to have fun .. why..
The girls are  were shocked to say anything but after some time they bring scissors and started coming closer..
They started cutting my hairs.. oh no!! My hairs i love them.  Don't do this...
I started shouting for help.. but none was there in the alley...one girls starting to beat me...i was feeling helpless..
Y/n: please leave me ...... Don't do this ... It's hurts 🥺 he....lp anyone is there... He..lp
I'm just repeating it... And they are laughing....
Suddenly someone. Say stops...
They look behind ... He started coming closer and the girls ran away....
I was sitting in the floor and crying... Suddenly i feel someone came and give something to me.. i look upward to see the person... He was wearing black clothes with nude colour overcoat and black mask...  He is giving me handkerchief ... I took that and started to stand up but i was about to fall but he hold me...
He is looking in my eyes... It's felt familiar very familiar i feel safe ...
He said
??: Are u fine ??
I was confused why i feel familiar it felt i know him.. how ...
The alley was dark i can't see his face clearly nor i can't dude he is wearing mask.. how much people are obsessed here for mask 😷
??: Are u alright baby?
Baby
Y/n: taehyung.  Tae..hyung

(I hope u all are well.. actually I'm busy in family function and my birthday ♥️..
So what are u guys plan for Christmas 🎄
And what do u think? Did taehyung came back? Or it someone? Or if he came back then what circumstances will be their between their life..? Where was taehyung in past months? Stay tuned to know that🥺 please support me and shower ur love on comments😘😘😘)

? Where was taehyung in past months? Stay tuned to know that🥺 please support me and shower ur love on comments😘😘😘)

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎄🎄🎄Can't wait for our winter bear birthday ❤️

Can't wait for our winter bear birthday ❤️