chapter : 56 Taehyung's Truth

Please vote to read new chapters.. its need efforts to write .. please do spare one second to vote it.. it will mean a lot to me .. and do comments so I know that ur views ❤️

Harsh: Bub

Both y/n and jungkook stares him.. he entered the room..
Jungkook was jealous and angry..

Harsh: hii jungkook.. didn't get the chance to meet you in the party.. hope ur doing fine..

And by seeing their behaviour he knows still y/n didn't clarified anything.. now he has to handle thing.. he has to bring the love between them which he got to know becoz of her..

Harsh : so y/n  u can go without harshita today..
Becoz me , harshita and her real mom is going  on a movie date....
So don't worry...byee
He winked y/n and left.. y/n glared him she knows what he is upto..
After leaving jungkook stare y/n in confusion..
Jungkook: is he going date with another girl and ur standing here without saying anything to him ?? And real mom what's that
.....
Y/n sighed ..
Jungkook: tell me ..

Y/n : I'm not her real mom..
Jungkook  was shocked  to hear that .. as if his eyes were going to come out...

Jungkook: what do you mean? Who is cupcake real mom?

Y/,n : aditi... Harshita is harsh and aditi  daughter...

Jungkook mind went blank for few minutes as if he absorbing the truth..
Jungkook: that means ur not married... U and harsh is   only best friend.. oh god !!!!!
He smiled and hugged her tightly..
Jungkook: oh my god !!  Princess finally I can breathe.. finally ... Oh my god... U r still mine.... We are ....

Happiness has no boundaries between them....he was at the peak of heaven..
He cupped her face

Jungkook:  Princess... I love you ..

Y/n was stunned to hear this.. is this real or dream .. he stills loved her .
She said in shaking voice..

Y/n : kook

Jungkook :  yes my princess... I still love you... Loving you was not a option for me.. it's  a need to survive ...

" We  were perfect just two souls clicking with each other fitting like puzzle pieces  two broken hearts healing each other and holding onto each other "

I  love you so much.. there is not a single day that I didn't remember you. Please come back to me.. please let me breathe.. please give my life back.. i don't have anything else to survive .. I can't think any day without you..

Listening all this y/n knows that he was in same condition as her ... He is too suffering like her.. neither he nor she was happy ... Both were not happy in this situation which make her move towards jungkook.. she hugged his waist...

She started crying loudly.. as if she was tired to hide all the emotions from all of the people.. as if she can't show anymore how strong she is.. as if she too want to show him only him that his broken , how weak she feels .. how she need someone to hold her .. how she needs someone to show her love , care....

Y/n : kook I'm  s--o--r--ry  .. i too can't live without you..
                         I LOVE YOU.

Hearing this tears dropped from his eyes.. he wrapped his arms around her tightly..it feels two souls that were craving for each other finally they find their warmth....