Chapter 21

Y/N's POV 3 days later

Austin let's go of his grip on me and I get up dragging myself to the bathroom even limping a little,because he continously beat me and did things to me which I don't even want to remember.My entire body was sore.I just wanted to go home.I get out of the bathroom and I see Austin smirking at something on his phone.

"While you're over here suffering over how much you miss your girlfriend she went ahead and started dating someone else."Austin says and my heart drops in my chest.What?He shows me the picture on his phone and I see it's Lauren and her and I relax.But still they let her come out with Lauren but not me?Why do they hate me so much to make me go trough this?Nevermind Im glad it's me going trough this and not Camila.They seem so happy though.Do they even care I'm not texting them?Ofcourse they do Y/N what are you even thinking about.Austin gets up and I go to back up from him but he just grabs my hips harshly making me wince in pain because there were already bruises there."You see?All you have at the end of the day is me.And soon enough you will find that that is more than what you deserve.I will tell the management to leave us here one more week and by then you will learn that you belong to me."He says and tears gather up in my eyes.I can't stay another week with him.I just want Lauren and Camila."You will happily agree to that when we talk to our management right?"He asks and his grip on my hips gets harder.I try to give him a fake smile but it just came out as a mixture of a smile and of pain.

"Y-yes."I mumble out and he smirks.He puts his fingers under my chin and moves my head up and kisses me.I hesitantly kiss back and when he finally let's me go I slowly move away.I turn around to get my clothes and he smacks my ass to which I groan out in pain because there was so much bruising there too.He laughs and goes to the bathroom.I cover up my body the best as I could and just get a book so that I could pretend that Im reading a book and that it's not weird I'm not going swimming.

As Austin and me are going back to our hotel paparazzi stops us and Austin stops to talk to them.Fuck Y/N think!I could try to send a message to Camila and Lauren somehow.I respond with a smile to everything trying not to get in trouble and as Austin is talking I remember that Camila and me made up this signal to do if one of us was uncomfortable and the other one would come save them.I rub my collarbone up and down two times and then ball up my fist hitting my collarbone like that gently two times and I sigh as I see no one noticed and they think it's just a normal thing I do.

"Right baby?"Austin asks and I mentally slap myself for zoning out.Im dead when we get back to the apartment.I chuckle nervously and smile at him.

"Sorry babe I zoned out.What were yall talking about?" I ask and he let's out a fake laugh and repeats the question to me.As the talk is over we walk back to the hotel room and Austin unlock the door then grabs me by my hair and pushes me in.I fall to the ground because he pushed me so hard and he locks the door.

"What the fuck was that huh?!"He snaps and I try to move away but he hits me with his leg while I'm on the ground and I wince in pain.

"I-Im sorry Austin please it was an accident.I just don't sleep well because Im in pain a-and I zoned out.Im so sorry please dont hurt me."I say my voice shaking because I was so scared and he chuckles darkly and stands in front of me.He takes off his shorts then sits down on the corner of the bed.

"Show me how sorry you are slut."He says and I feel tears gather in my eyes but I slowly move over to him as he pulls his boxers down and he grabs me by my hair."If you're good I might not hurt you after."He says and I close my eyes just trying to pretend this isnt really happening...

Camila's POV

"I mean if anything she would text us when she saw that online."I say confused and Lauren shrugs.

"I have no idea Camz.Well she's obviously fine considering she can do interviews with dorito boy."Lauren says and I look at her laptop screen and we watch as she smiles at what he's  saying.

"Something seems wrong." I say and Lauren nods.As we continue watching the interview I see something and I gasp."Lauren go back ten seconds."I say and Lauren gives me a confused glance but does it nevertheless.I see Y/N doing the signal we made a while ago which means that one of us is uncomfortable  or in danger and that the other one should come save them."Lauren pack your bags,we need to go to them right now."I say quickly getting up and Lauren gets up and stops me.

"Camz baby what's going on?"Lauren asks concerned and I sigh.

"When Y/N and me were younger we made up a signal for when one of us was uncomfortable or in danger so that the other one could come and save them.The signal was to rub the collarbone up and down two times and then ball up your fist and hitting the collarbone gently two times.She fucking did the signal Lauren and look closer in the video there is bruising on her wrists."I say and Lauren's eyes widen.

"Fuck!"She yells out and pulls out her phone."I'm getting us the tickets you start packing."