Chapter 23

Camila's POV

Y/N lays cuddled up to me and I play with her hair.She's been sleeping a lot lately because they had her on a lot of pain medication and on some meds that should relax her.As for what happened with Austin..Soon after Lauren tied him down police came and considering the paparazzi was near by they got everything on camera and pure chaos broke out.Y/N was taken to the hospital they did a rape kit on her and then they took care of all of the wounds and injuries she had on her.Her body was bruised all over there was almost no spot on her body which wasn't hurt in some way,there were scratches and cuts on her body too and her arm was broken and in a cast now.Lauren cooks lunch she was preparing it for us and for Y/N's family because they were coming in L.A. to be there for her considering she couldn't really leave until the case was closed here and because we had a bunch of stuff to solve with our management.We still didn't even know everything that happened because Y/N was just too traumatized to tell us and she did tell the police a whole bunch of stuff but they wouldn't tell us about it.The police even considered Lauren and me for the abusers saying we might have made it seem like it was Austin's fault somehow,but with all the evidence it was just impossible to do that.My phone rings and Y/N stirs a little next to me I feel her waking up.I see that our manager is calling me and I answer.

"Hello Camila is Y/N with you?"Our manager asks and I move the camera to Y/N who was yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you calling?" I ask moving the phone away from Y/N and our manager sighs.

"The mess this created is just crazy."He says and I squint my eyes.

"I mean ofcourse it is and it should be.He is a fucking monster and everyone should know that."I say and he looks away mumbling something then looks back at me.

"But like did you really have to call the police?Couldn't we have just solved this on our own?"Our manager asks and my eyes widen I go to say something but Y/N clears her throat.

"You're saying I should have just shook hands with him and keep it a little secret that he fucking raped me and abused me?!Man get your shit together and figure out what you're telling me!"Y/N exclaims and hangs up.I frown as I hear her breathing get faster and I hold her closer to me rubbing her back.

"You're okay,you're okay,you're safe.."I whisper to her and she starts crying and I feel tears brim in my eyes too.

"T-they c-can't do th-this to me!I-I-We did nothing wrong by c-calling the police!"She says her breathing getting more and more messed up and I help her sit up so it's easier for her to breathe and I help her trough the panic attack.As it calms down I wipe away her tears and she moves closer to me sitting in my lap and hugging me.Lauren comes into the room and kisses Y/N on the top of her head.

"What happened?"Lauren asks and I tell her and she seems so angry that I thought she was gonna start breaking stuff around the house.She leaves the room and goes to call someone.

"Where is she going?"Y/N asks and I shrug.

"I have no idea baby girl."I say and she sighs.We hear the doorbell ring and soon after we hear Y/N's family downstairs.I help Y/N go downstairs and her family tears up as they see her.Her mom walks up to her and hugs her crying.

"My poor baby."She mumbles out and Y/N hold her mom tightly.After her mom finishes hugging her, Y/Ns brother walks up to her and holds her tightly.

"If the police didn't get him I would get him sis."He says and Y/N chuckles holding onto him for dear life.Lauren and me smile at the interaction.

"Who did you call Lolo?"I whisper in her ear and she sighs.

"I'll tell yall if I manage to do what Im planning."She says and I give her a confused look but she just moves away from me and goes to hug Y/N's mom.What is she planning?