Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I woke up with Hunter jumping on my bed and poking my sides.

"What do you want idiot?"I grumbled and covered my head with a pillow.

"You need to get up"He says while laying down next to me.

"Hunter I wanna sleep shut the fuck up"I say being grumpy like I always am in the morning.

"You need to get ready you are taking Camila on a date"He says and I smile,but he didn't see it cause my head was under the pillow.I stop smiling and uncover my head,but I still don't get up.

"I still have time for it"I say and cuddle into my pillow.

"Its 1:28 PM"He says and my eyes widen as I jump out of bed.

"Why the fuck did you not tell me that earlier you asshole!"I yell at him and he laughs.

"Put on some clothes by the way"He says and I look down noticing Im in my underwear,which I sleep whenever we get to a hotel cause anyone can open my bunk so I don't want that.

"You're gay,you don't mind it"I say and he laughs.I go into the bathroom,it was already 2:15 PM and then I searched for what I am gonna wear.

Y/N's outfit:

I took my makeup out of my bags and went to a mirror to put it on

I took my makeup out of my bags and went to a mirror to put it on.I did the best I could and I then fixed my hair to make it look good.I walked to the big mirror my room had and smiled at the result.

"Damn I did a good job"I said to myself and then looked at the clock to see it was 5 PM,damn it took me so long but it was worth it.I go to Camila's room with a rose and knock on the door,she opens the door and my jaw drops open.

Camila's outfit:

"You look so beautiful"I blurted out and she blushed

"Thank you.You don't look so bad yourself"She said checking me out and smirking.

"Stop checking me out"I giggle and she laughs"I got this for you"I say and hand her the rose she smiles and kisses my cheek,making me blush.

"Thank you.Let me just put it into water and then we can go"She said and I nodded.When we arrived to the restaurant,we sat down next to each other and ordered.We just talked and laughed a lot with each other.Then later on we started flirting and it started to get pretty heated.We had already kissed a few times tonight,but this kiss is one of my favorites for now.Hunter texted me so I looked away from Camila and took my phone to answer his text.

"Y/N"Camila says and I leave the phone.

"Wh-"I was cut off by Camila smashing her lips with mine,to which I let out a small moan.She then starts biting on my bottom lip asking for access which I gladly grant and when her tongue meets mine I moan again.In the middle of our make out session I feel Camila's hand going up to my center and I pull away panting."Not here.Let's get back to the hotel"I say and Camila nods.When we arrive to the hotel,we head to my hotel room and as soon as we are in there she pushes me up against the door and pins my hands above my head.She starts pulling of my clothes and I pull hers off as well.She walks to the bed while kissing me and once next to the bed we both fall down on it with Camila on top of me.She nibbles on my ear then kisses down my jawline to my neck where she starts making hickeys.Once she finds my sweet spot I moan and she then moves down to my boobs and takes my nipple into her mouth.Her hands move down my body and when she comes to the waistband of my panties she pulls them off and then she starts moving down my body,to the place I needed her the most.She kisses my inner thigh then makes a hickey there for which only her and me would know."Camzi please"I say desperately and I feel her smirk against my skin.She moves to my clit and starts doing her magic making my eyes roll to the back of my head and making me moan out her name.She pushes one finger in and I moan so loud I think we were heard outside our room.She moves her head up to me,while pumping her finger in and out of me in a steady pace.

"Aren't I better than those girls you usually fuck?"She asks referring to the one night stands I have often.I moan and nod.She puts one more finger in and I whimper."Answer with words"She says in a dominant voice.

"Yes Camila,you are the BESTT!"I yell out the best because she put one more finger in and sped up her pace.I felt myself so close to cumming."Im so close "I messily moan out.She starts rubbing my clit as well and that's when my body starts shaking and I break down under her.She goes down and cleans me up,then moves to my mouth and kisses me letting me taste myself.I turn us around so Im on top and kiss her roughly."Your turn baby"I say with a smirk...

The next morning... 

I wake up with Camila's arms wrapped around me and I smile.

"What are you smiling about?"Camila asks me and I turn around to look at her.

"Just happy to be in your arms"I say and she smiles and kisses me.

"Can I ask you something?"She asks and I nod."Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"She asks and I nod pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"Of course"She smiles and then we start to get ready for the show.