Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

I wake up and I feel that Austin is not next to me and I hope that he went out somewhere but I hear the sink in the bathroom and I sigh.I get the sheets off me and I see that I am naked and that there was all types of scratches and bruises all over my body.Austin comes into my room and smirks.

"Guess what babe?"He says and I feel my heart drop.I just know that whatever it is it won't be good."We're staying in the whole day today and I'm gonna have so much fun with you."He says and I close my eyes letting out a sigh and I just get up going to the bathroom."Don't even bother getting dressed babe."He says and I frown.Well I'm going to go trough hell today.

Camila's POV

We land at about 2 PM and I catch us a taxi to the hotel I knew they were staying in because Y/N told me the name of it.We arrive at the hotel and first before going to it we check split up and search trough the entire beach.After about 35 minutes Lauren and me meet up where we split up and she shakes her head.

"I didnt see either of them."Lauren says and I sigh.We look trough the path that was near the hotel where the paparazzi got most of the pictures of them from and once again we dont see either of them.

"Well that only leaves the hotel so lets go see if they are there."I say and Lauren nods agreeing.We walk into the hotel and the receptionist smiles at us.

"Hi girls what can I do for you two today?"She asks and I run my fingers trough my hair."You look familiar...Are you Camila Cabello?!"She exclaims and I smile nodding."And Lauren Jauregui!"She says getting even more excited and honestly this would be pretty cute to me if I wasn't in a hurry to find Y/N."Can I get a picture with the both of you?"She asks and we nod and she quickly snaps a picture."So what can I do for you two?"She asks with a wide smile and I glance at Lauren then quickly look back at the receptionist.

"Look you know my best friend Y/N?"I ask and she nods."She texted me inviting Lauren and me to come see her and Austin in their apartment but she forgot to tell us which one it is.I tried calling her but I guess the love birds got busy you know?" I say almost puking at what im saying.

"Could you please just tell us where they are?"Lauren asks and the receptionist nods.

"Last floor the last room."She says and quickly writes down the number of the room for us just in case we cant find it and we get into the elevator going upstairs.

"I have a really bad feeling about this."I say and Lauren quickly agrees."Turn on your phone camera and record from the front pocket."I say and she nods.

Meanwhile upstairs Y/N's POV

I groan in pain and I curl up on the floor trying to catch my breath from the hard hit he gave to my stomach.You see I pissed him off because after he raped me once again I went into the bathroom and I put my underwear on thinking he was done but he wasn't and he though I was trying to annoy him by doing that so now he is beating the life out of me.This was by far the worst he has beaten me.I get up slowly holding onto my stomach and I'm quickly met with Austin's fist against my mouth and I yelp in pain holding onto my mouth.I feel something wet on my hand and I see that it was blood.He just busted my lip.He pushes me and my back hits against the dresser and I hold onto it trying not to fall down as pain spreads trough my back from the impact against the dresser.A knock on the door interrupts him from landing the next punch and he quickly grabs me pushing me on the bed roughly and as I fall on it my hand slams against the wooden part letting out a sickening crunch.

"Stay fucking quiet and hide away further on the bed so whoever it is cant see you from the wall."He says and I slowly move up doing am I'm told.He opens the door and soon after he falls down to the ground and I see Camila and Lauren storming in.

"Y/N!Oh my God!"Camila exclaims as she runs up to me and I see Lauren's expression change from a shocked one to an angry one and she looks at Austin.Camila pulls me into her arms and as Austin tries to stand up Lauren punches him in the head with her leg and he goes unconscious.I hide my face against Camilas shirt sobbing uncontrollably and she holds me in her arms.I hear Lauren calling the police and Camila just holds onto me as if Im going to dissapear any second now."It's okay baby we're here now you're safe."She says and I sob even harder.Lauren ties Austin up and we wait for the police to show up.Im finally safe.