Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I got woken up by our manager and I sit up annoyed.

"Good morning.You have a show to do tonight,but right now you go and rehears for the award show till you have to get ready for the show"He says and I look at the clock to see its 7 AM.

"Umm the show starts at 8 PM and like lets give ourselves an hour to get ready that leaves us with a lot of hours to work.By the way the show is long too."I say cause we were already too tired for the past month cause they were making us work too much.

"You need to have it done.Be in the loby in ten minutes"He says and walks out the room.I sigh and get out getting ready and I just put some chill clothes on and sunglasses so you cant see how tired I actually am.We sit in our van as they drive us to the rehearsals and Camila sighs putting her head on my shoulder.

"Im so tired baby"She says and I bring her head up to my and kiss her,then let rest again.

"I am too"I sigh and she just cuddles into me.When we arrive there we change into some workout clothes and work as hard as we can.Camila sits down for a bit to rest while I continue working and then I see our manager walk in.

"Why are you sitting down?"He says in a pissed tone and I walk over to him.

"Leave her alone man"I say and he scuffs and glares at me before walking away.Camila sighs and puts her head in her hands."You okay babe?"I say squatting in front of her and looking at her with a worried look."Here drink some water"I say handing a water bottle to her and she chugs it.

"Okay girls we need to practice the new song once again for the show tonight as well"He says and that's what gets Camila on her legs.It was the song she wrote about me called Inside out.After we practiced it we got ready for the show.

"ITS TIME!"One of the crew yells and I look at Camila and peck her lips.We walk on stage and I smile trough the exhaustion.It was time for us to preform the new song and Camila wanted to say something.

"So guys,I wrote this song for a special girl in my life and I hope you guys like it"She says and the fans start yelling her name and screaming.I smile at her and walk over to her hugging her tightly,knowing she had just came out."That was so scary"She whispers in my ear and I smile.

"Im proud of you baby"I say and then the fans started screaming our ship name to which we just moved apart and laughed.We preformed inside out and the fans were going crazy.After we finished the show we just went into our hotel since we were staying here cause we had the award show here tomorrow.I was cuddled up to Camila and she was just looking trough her twitter and there was so much support,while I was looking trough youtube.I ran across edits of Camzi and me and I turned them on.We first watched a few sweet ones and then I pressed on the one that said Y/S/N(YOUR SHIP NAME)-Dangerous Women.It started with just Camila and me and then it turned to like girls fucking who were supposedly us.I looked at Camila who was focused on the video while biting her lip,I smirked.I grabbed her chin and kissed her and then we started making out,but since we were too tired we didn't continue what we started off.

Award Show...

We were getting ready for the red carpet and we had people running around us helping us out.When we finished Camila had her back turned to me and I checked her out,she had a tight dress on and I smirked.I walked behind her and slapped her ass,she turned around wincing.

"Aye mama you got a nice ass"I say not caring that that was what Lauren used to tell me.She laughs and kisses me.

"Time to get to the red carpet"One of our crew members says and we walk out.When we got for the red carpet we had to wait a bit for our turn and I was laughing at something that Camila said,then turned my head for a second to the red carpet.I stopped laughing and whipped my head back to the red carpet.It can't fucking be.

"Lauren look here!"

"Jauregui do this pose!"My eyes widen as I stare at her in shock.

"Babe what are you looking a-"Camila follows my gaze and her eyes widen as well.She walks away and it was our turn on the red carpet.We got on the carpet and posed.Before our performance I was just quiet and Camzi walked towards me."I love you"She said and kissed me.

"I love you too"I said truthfully,but I hated that when I saw Lauren my heart started beating so fast and I had the same felling that I had while dating her...shit