Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

I get home around 4 AM and walk up to my room pretty drunk and fall on my bed.What the fuck am I doing?The feeling of guilt creeps back into my chest again and I groan.I get up stumbling to the bathroom and I wash my face then look at myself in the bathroom mirror.Anger fills up in my chest and before I know it my fist is bleeding and Im yelping in pain.

"Fuck"I mumble quickly running my hand under the water which only resulted in it burning even more.I get the first aid kit and fix up my hand slowly,then clean up the glass.How will I explain this to Camila now?I groan and walk back to my bed to take a nap before the flight at 7 AM.My alarm rings at 5:30 AM and I get up getting ready for the flight,then walking downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

"Honey what happened to your hand?"My mom asks and I shrug.

"Not important mom,it's alright don't worry."I say with a smile and she nods.We all drive down to the airport where we meet Camila,her family and security.Camila continues talking with her mom not even paying attention to me and I just sigh hugging my family goodbye and walking to the flight first.I board the plane sitting down making sure to leave the place next to the window empty knowing Camila likes to sit there and I put in my headphones.I put my sunglasses over my eyes and close my eyes trying to get some more sleep.

Camila's POV

"Camila honey can I ask you something?"Y/N's mom comes up to me and I nod,looking around confused that Im not seeing Y/N anywhere."Did you two fight?"She asks and I shake my head pretty confused as to why she is asking me this."Okay if you say so,she went to board the plane already so go check up on her something's wrong"Her mom says and we hug each other.I board the flight and make my way to our seats seeing Y/N already asleep,a slight smile makes its way to my place when I see she left me the place next to the window.I sit down next to her and go to grab her hand,but Im confused when I see it's wrapped up.What happened?I shake her gently and she takes out her headphones turning her head towards me.

"Hey babe"She says in her raspy voice and I knit my eyebrows together.Why  is she wearing sunglasses on the plane and why is she so tired.

"Hey..what happened to your hand?"I ask and she sighs.

"Nothing Camzi don't worry about it."She says and leans in pecking my lips quickly.

"But I wanna know"I insist and she shakes her head.

"I just fell and hurt it,it's okay don't worry"She says and I nod slowly,still not trusting her.She holds my hand and puts her headphones back in slipping back to sleep.I sigh,what happened?I know she was with..Lauren last night,but what could have possibly happened?I know Lauren would never hurt her,so did she do something to herself?I feel my heart rate speed up just thinking about it and I gently  squeeze her hand.I lean my head  on her shoulder and close my eyes trying to ignore the million thoughts that are going trough my mind.She's slipping away from me.

Y/N's POV In the apartment in L.A

I walk to our  bedroom,putting my suitcase away.I take my phone and see that Lauren messaged me I sigh and throw my phone on the bed.I feel a pair of arms sneak around my waist and I melt into Camila's embrace.

"You alright babe?"She asks and I shrug."Wanna talk about it?"She asks me and I shake my head.

"Im fine don't worry about it"I say and turn around cupping her cheeks and kissing her quite roughly to which she lets out a small moan.I move us to the bed and get on top of Camila kissing her neck.

"Babe are you sure you're not gonna hurt your ha-"I cut her off by kissing her as I move down her sweatpants.

"Just let me do this"I mumble against her lips and she kisses me once again as a response...

Later that night.. 

I ended up going out to the club Hunter worked at,first of all because I missed him and second of all I wanted to get wasted.

"Look at this hot mess"Hunter says with a grin and I chuckle.

"Well at least I'm still hot."I say while flipping my hair and then I lean over the bar kissing his cheek. "How are ya?"I ask and he smiles.

"Never better honey,but how are you?I mean you are the one in a love triangle not me"He says and I chuckle sadly.

"Not so good to be honest.Oh and can I get five shots pleaseee?"I ask with puppy eyes and he shakes his head.

"You know I have to serve you even if I don't want to"He mumbles fixing up the shots for me and I grin.

"Get yourself something too this will be a long talk"I say and he grins.

"Gladly"As the night progressed I got more and more wasted until Hunter's shift was over."Okay let's get you back to Camila"He says and I shake my head.

"I stay here"I mumble out and he sighs grabbing my waist and pulling me away from the bar.He manages to get me in the car.I take out my phone dialing Lauren and Hunter raises his eyebrows."Hallooooo"I giggle as she answers and Hunter rolls his eyes.

"Why are you awake still?"She asks in her sleepy raspy voice and I shrug.

"Im with Hunter"I say while poking Hunter's cheek and he smacks my hand away mumbling a "stop it"

"Are you drunk?"

"Noooo"

"So you are.Why did you get so wasted?"

"Im not drunk you are!"I scuff and she chuckles.

"Oh really am I now?"

"Yes and I'm so tired of this."

"What do you mean?"

"I love you,but I love Camila too and Im tired of doing this.It's killing me!I-I can't do this to Camila anymore she doesn't deserve any of this and neither do you.Even tho I don't get it tho.I don't get why you started all of this when you knew I had Camila.Im just so tired...and confused Laur."I ramble and she sighs.

"Im sorry okay?Get some sleep okay?We will talk about this when you're sober,okay?"She says and I sigh.

"Okay,bye babe"As soon as it slips out my mouth I regret it,I haven't called her that since we broke up.I hang up quickly and hide my face in my hands as tears gather in my eyes.

"You okay there buddy?"Hunter asks me and I shake my head.

"No"I say and he sighs.

"I know.We're here come on"He says and I open the door slowly going out of the car,as Hunter jogs up to me helping me out and then walking me up to my apartment.Camila opens the doors while rubbing her eyes tiredly."Did someone order a drunk ass?"Hunter asks and Camila sighs.

"Sadly I did"She says and helps me into the apartment.I lay down on the bed as Camila chats with Hunter for a bit then walks back inside."Babe?Are you okay?"She asks and a sob rips out my mouth.

"No"I say and she stands leaning against the door frame with a frown.

"Why?"She asks and I get up stumbling towards her."Babe you should go bac-"

"Im so sorry"I cry out as I fall down on my knees in front of her.She squats in front of me and caresses my cheek.

"What are you sorry for honey?"She asks and it finally slips out my mouth.

"Im cheating on you with Lolo"I say trough sobs and she sighs.

"I know"She says and I knit my eyebrows together in confusion.

"W-what?"I ask and she sighs sitting down next to me.

"Let's talk about it.."