Chapter 26

Y/N's POV 5 years later

The crowd cheers and Lauren runs out on stage and Camila and me hug her.

"The one and only Lauren Jauregui!" I yell into the mic and the crowd goes even louder.Lauren pecks mine and Camilas lips and we preform our new song. We were now in the middle of our world wide tour with Lauren and I couldn't be happier.The new management treated us with respect and didn't push us to do anything we didn't want to.Towards the end of the show I feel four small hands wrap around my legs and I hear the crowd laughing. I look down and see Kayla and Nessa looking at me with grins on their faces.

"So it seem that Nessa and Kayla decided to join us." I say laughing and I pick up Nessa and Lauren picks up Kayla , while Camila smiles at us. Those were our three year old twins and needless to say we've had a lot of moments like this now but the fans didn't mind it they actually loved the girls. They dance around on stage with us as we sing and then we say our goodbyes to the fans and go off stage.

"Want to eat?" I ask and they all nod.We go to the hotel and order room service. Camila and Lauren play with Kayla and Nessa while Im showering and when I come out I see them all digging into food and I laugh."Leave some for me too " I say and they laugh.

"Here mommy" Nessa says pointing to my plate and I smile kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you baby" I say and sit down. We talk as we eat and then I watch over the kids while Lauren and Camila go to take a shower.

"Mommy we wan avengess!"Kayla says jumping up and down and Nessa starts doing the same.

"Alright alright!" I laugh and open disney plus for them turning on Avengers Age Of Ultron for them and they talk about the movie getting excited everytime they see Wanda and Natasha because they were their favorites...and mine too. They cuddle up to me while holding their Avengers plushies in their arms too.Camila and Lauren come out soon and they smile when they see us all cuddled up.

"Age of Ultron again?" Camila asks chuckling and I roll my eyes.

"Its the best one not our fault yall don't know whats good. Am I right girls?" I ask and they nod quickly.

"Okay okay yall win" Lauren say laughing and I giggle.The two of them talk about something while I finish the movie with the girls and then we put them to sleep. We stay up talking for a while and then finally Lauren,Camila and me go to our bed too.

"Good night babies" Lauren says as we lay cuddled up.

"Good night" Camila and me say at the same time and then we fall asleep. If you told me ten years ago my life would be this good I would laugh at your face ,but now I lay cuddled up to two girls who loved me and I couldnt be happier. We had our ups and downs but it all lead to this and I was fulfilled.I had an amazing career,amazing partners and two beautiful daughters.This was a long journey but every second was worth it.

A/N:And there we go you're finally a the end of this story.I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did and that yall had a good time reading it. Thank you for all the support and as always love yall stay strong.