Chapter 11

Camila's POV

"Baby wake up"I hear someone say and I groan shaking my head and hearing a chuckle."So I eat these banana pancakes alone?"I hear and open my eyes to see Y/N grinning at me while holding a tray with two plates of pancakes and some juice too."Good morning,I made us breakfast "She says settling on the bed as I stare at her.I look at her outfit which was a white tshirt and black ripped jeans,I look at her neck to see the hickey I left on here is still there and she didn't cover it up."You gonna get up or just stare at me?"She asks while putting a piece of a pancake in her mouth.I sit up streching a bit as she stares at my body.

"Eyes up here honey"I say and she chuckles.

"Sorry"She scoots over to me and holds up the fork to my mouth and I eat the piece of the pancake she gave me."You had good sleep?"She asks as we eat the pancakes and I nod still staring at her.

"You got any mysterious business to do today too?"I ask and the smile on her face disappears .

"No..I was planning on spending my day with you"She mumbles and I look at her with raised eyebrows.

"You haven't planned that in a long time.Whats with the sudden change of behavior ?"I ask and she looks down.

"I just wanted to spend a day with you it's fine if you don't want to"She says and I sigh .Maybe I am being too harsh on her?Maybe she didn't even do anything ?Maybe she's just been busy?

"Of course I do"I say and she smiles slightly at me.

"Good.Do you wanna wear some of my clothes?Or I could drive you to your house if you want to?"She says and I smile at her.

"Your clothes will be fine baby"I say and she nods finishing up her pancakes and getting up to look for an outfit for me and I look at her thinking about how much I missed seeing her like this ...like she's actually interested in me.
Later that day...  Y/N's POV

I walk around the amusement park holding Camila's hand and then I hear my phone ring.I see that it's Lauren calling me and I smile politely at Camila.

"Umm I'll be quick"I say and Camila mumbles a okay.

"Hey"I say avoiding Camila's gaze.

"Hey honey where are you the whole day?"She asks and I look at Camila.

"Oh I've been with Camila"I say and she mumbles a oh and then coughs.

"Well enjoy your day with her,I'll talk to you soon "She says and we say goodbye and Camila stands in front of me with crossed arms.

"You okay?"I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Who was that on the phone?"She asks and I feel my heartbeat speed up.

"Why you asking?"I ask and she sighs.

"It's nothing,Im just ..not feeling well I guess.Don't mind my behavior"She says and I come up to her and take her hand.

"If you aren't feeling well we can get some food and have a movie marathon and cuddles?"I ask with a smile which grows as I see her finally truly give me a big smile and nod."Ah I knew the cuddles would get you!Come on baby lets go"I say and start walking to my car...As the clock showed 10 PM Camila was out sleeping peacefully in my arms as I look at her thinking about everything.She was defiantly lying about the whole not feeling okay thing,shes onto me and I know its only a matter of time before she finds out..and I have no idea what I will do then.The front door opens and my brother walks in and he looks at me and Camila and gives me a small smile and kisses my cheek quickly before going up to his room.I pick up Camila bridal style,while being careful not to wake her up and go to my room putting her down on my bed and tucking her in while I go to brush my teeth before bed.As Im brushing my teeth my phone lights up and I see that I have a message from Lolo.

My place tomorrow 7 PM?

I answer her quickly agreeing and then head back to bed settling down next to Camila,who cuddled up to me as soon as she felt me by her side.

"Good night"She mumbles and I kiss the top of her head.

"Good night baby sweet dreams"I say and close my eyes falling asleep.