Chapter 12

Camila's POV

I wake up and look down at Y/N seeing that she is peacefully sleeping,with her face against my neck.I take her phone of the nightstand while being careful not to wake her up and it works as I still feel her steady breathing against my neck.I type in her password and smile cause she hasn't changed it,but it doesn't stop my heart from beating like crazy as a bad feeling runs trough my entire body as the homescreen shows up.It was a picture of us and I smile slightly at it then click on the messages,I see a M letter and a emoji of a moon and I raise my eyebrows.I click on it and start reading trough the chat and my heart drops.I was right..she's cheating.Tears gather in my eyes,but I continue reading just trying to figure out who was this person and soon the answer shows up.

Y/N:See ya tonight Lolo

Lauren...I close the phone and leave it where it was gently slipping out of the bed being careful not to wake her up and go into the bathroom,sliding down the doors as soon as I close them and tears start streaming down my face.How could she?I thought she loved me...maybe she still does?She obviously feels guilty,but that doesn't change anything tho.I knew she never stopped loving her,I heard her crying at nights while Im sleeping even months after the breakup and then she just hid it really well but whenever Lauren was mentioned I could just see the pain flash on her face.But she loved me too,then why would she do this?Lauren always took her away from me,I had a crush on Y/N way before Lauren and her even met,it was so hard watching her fall for her and seeing the way she looks at her it was painful.Then when we started dating I was the one she looked at like that,she finally fell for me so...what the hell happened?I can't leave her tho,I love her too much.We all make mistakes and I will give her a month...a month to admit it to me before I confront her about it.I still don't know how I will be able to deal with the fact that I will know when she is going to see Lauren and what they will do.I get in the shower and let the water cover my body.

Y/N's POV

I wake up and I panic slightly when I don't feel Camila next to me.I get up and go to the bathroom jumping slightly when I see Camila in there,very much naked.I walk in and lock the doors as she turns around.

"Good morning babe"She says and turns around continuing to brush her hair.

"Good morning baby"I say and kiss her cheek while getting my toothbrush.I start brushing my teeth and I feel her eyes on me.I raise my eyebrows and she looks down at the floor.

"Can I umm get a kiss?"She asks and I quickly finish up brushing my teeth and cup her cheeks kissing her softly.

"Are you okay babe?"I ask when I move away and she nods with a sigh.

"Yeah,I just have a lot on my mind"She says and my heart drops.Did she find out?Is she okay?

"You can talk to me about anything,you know that right?"I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah,don't worry about it tho it's not important babe"She says and I nod pecking her lips once more.

"I love you"I say and she starts putting on her underwear.

"I love you too"She says and quickly puts on her clothes walking outside.I sigh continuing to get ready for my day as the feeling of guilt continues building up in my chest.After Camila and me had breakfast she went to her house so she could pack as we were leaving tomorrow morning.I pack my own stuff too and by the time I was done it was time to go to Lauren's apartment.I knock on the door while chewing on my gum nervously.Lauren opens the door smiling and pecks my lips.

"Come in.Are you hungry?"She asks as she closes the doors after me and I nod,

"Yeah,I didn't eat anything since breakfast"I say sitting down on her kitchen counter as she hands me the plate of very delicious food she made and she sits down next to me with her own plate.

"Why?It isn't back again is it?"She asks referring to my eating disorder and I shake my head.

"No I just got busy and forgot to eat."I say and look at her giving her a small smile as I remember how she helped me out with my eating disorder back in high school.

" Okay that's good,I would beat your ass otherwise"She says and I smirk.

"Oh and how would you do that?"I say and she giggles.

"Do you wanna find out?"She asks while wiggling with her eyebrows as a smirk plays on her lips.I leave the plate and walk to her bedroom.

"Come show me"I say and I hear her footsteps as she runs up to me and picks me up carrying me to her room and then putting me down on the bed.

"Take your clothes off"She says as she closes her bedroom door...

A/N:It looks like I remember wattpad exists?