Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

"Tell me if,if this is how it's suppose to be?"Hunter and me sang along to my spotify playlist.

"Damn MGK always has such good songs"Hunter said and I nodded. 

"Y/N come on the fans wanna see you"Camila said and I walked to the sofa she was on.

"Hi guys!"I said with a smile waving at the camera,Camila was doing an instagram live.We answered their questions and talked to them.I got a message from Lauren and my smile turned into a frown.

From:My Green Eyed Princesa
What the fuck are those tweets?!

I sighed and ran a hand trough my hair.

To:My Green Eyed Princesa
Lo-

"Come on guys time to preform!'One of the guys yelled just as I started to type the message.

"Bye guys,I love ya'll so much!"Camila said into the camera and blew a kiss.

"Bye I love ya too!"I said with a smile and blew a kiss too.On my way to the stage I typed a new mesaage.

To:My Green Eyed Princesa
Laur we will talk about it later I need to preform I love ya sorry

I send it and Camila patted my shoulder.

"You okay?"She asked knowing Lauren and me were fighting a lot lately.I shrugged and she stopped me from walking.

"Hey no matter what know that I am always there for ya,my bunk is always open for ya"She said and I smiled hugging her.We walked on the stage and sang our hearts out.

"We love ya'll so much,thank you you've been a  great crowd"I said into the mic and we went of the stage.Camila and me high five like we do after every show and Hunter came up to me.

"Here"He said throwing me a water bottle knowing I was thirsty.

"You know me so well.Now let's eat boy Im hungry"I said and he rushed to the food,I chuckled.

"KEEP UP ASSHOLE!"He yelled and I laughed and ran to him.He starter devouring some food and I picked out what my coach told me to eat."Come on eat like a normal person"He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I need to keep in shape now shush"I said and ate the food.I walked into the bus laughing with Camila and then sat in the front lounge looking trough my phone.I replied to some fans,then I remember Lauren....shit.I opened our conversation and saw she sent me some more messages.

From:My Green Eyes Princesa
Oh my God you see how you are like?!You cant even talk to me!

From:My Green Eyed Princesa
And whats up with you and that Dorito boy?!

I sighed and started typing back.

To:My Green Eyed Princesa
Lauren Im sorry,but you have to get me I am on road all the time and I have meet and greets,sound checks and performances.I try to text you as much as I can

I got the reply quickly

From:My Green Eyed Princesa
Yeah then last night you say to me you cant talk and what do I see on your and Camila's instagram story and what the fans are freaking out about you with that stupid dorito boy!

I rubbed my temples as I remembered last night.

Flashback

"Y/N it's one month in you need to start doing it"My manager said and I groaned.

"Fine"I said and hung up.We all decided to go out into a club and I was just sitting in the club sipping on my drink casually as the others talked.Camila was sitting next to me and dorito boy came up to us.He sat painfully close to me and I raised an eyebrow."You need something?"I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"We need to start doing the PR"He said and I groaned.Camila was snapping and in the snaps I was laughing at what Austin said and hugging him,we even danced not so friendly.As soon as those snaps went up the fans started freaking out and I was frowning,knowing Lauren will be pissed at me.

End of flashback

I let out a frustrated groan and started typing a response.

To:My Green Eyed Princesa

I am sorry we wanted to go out last night and don't worry about the dorito boy don't worry about him

I need to at least buy us some more time,before we do the PR even more.

From:My Green Eyed Princesa

Whatever Y/N,good night sweet dreams

She said and I groaned,I checked the time and saw it was midnight.I got up and changed into some comfortable clothes for sleep.I walked to Camila's bunk.

"Camzi?"I whispered cause the rest of the people in the bus were sleeping.The curtain opened and Camila smiled at me with a book in her hands.

"Yeah?"She whispered

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"I asked and she smiled nodding.

"Yeah,no need to ask dumbo"She said and I got into her bunk."Fought with Lauren again?"She asked and I nodded,she sighed."Im sorry Y/N/N"She said 

"It's not your fault don't apologize"I said and she sighed nodding."Night Camzi"I said closing my eyes.

"Night Y/N/N"She said and I drifted of to sleep.

Y/N:There ya guys go another chapter,hope you liked it.All I can say about the next chapter is get ready for heartbreak.I love ya stay strong