Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

Camila was in the bathroom and I was texting Lauren,like I have been this whole week.We were now in our apartment in L.A cause we had to record some songs and write them and then we were on our vacation for summer.

laurenjauregui:Wanna meet up tonight?

y/ny/l/n:Lauren...I can't

laurenjauregui:Why?

y/ny/l/n:Im dating Camila

laurenjauregui:So?We can go out as friends

y/ny/l/n:Okay..When?

laurenjauregui:Tonight (random club).Meet you there at 8 PM?

y/ny/l/n:Meet ya there

Camila comes out the bathroom and jumps next to me.I quickly turn off my phone.

"Who you texting?"She asks with a smile,looking at me in the eyes.

"Hunter"I panic and say and she nods,leaning in to kiss my lips.I kiss her and pull away."Im going out with him tonight"I say and she nods."And Im gonna sleep over at his apartment okay?"I say and she smiles nodding.

"Yea sure babe,just text me when you wanna sleep,so I know you are safe"She says and I nod.I was just cuddling with Camila till seven and then went to my closet to get ready.I told Hunter what I said to Camila and he said he will cover me,but I have to tell him what happened with Lern so Im safe if Camila texts him.

OOTD:

I kiss Camila goodbye and go to the club

I kiss Camila goodbye and go to the club.I get inside and I spot Lauren sitting at the bar.

Lauren's OOTD:

I sneak behind her and come up to her ear

"Boo!"I scare her and she jumps in her seat.She turns around and hits my hand.

"Asshole"She laughs and I laugh too.She gets up and pulls me into a hug..I missed hugging her.I sit next to her and she waves the bartender over."Four shots please"She says and my eyes widen.

"Lauren..I don't wanna get drunk"I say and she looks at me.

"You driving home?"She asks and I shake my head."Then I don't see why you can't drink.I roll my eyes and the waiter brings us the shots.I down the first one and it burns in my throat,but Im used to it.We down the second one too and start chatting.She orders us some more drinks and by now I was kinda tipsy and she was too."Wanna dance?"She asks and I nod downing my drink,to which she chuckles and we head to the dance floor.We dance and then she turns me around and pulls me close to my body.I feel her lips on my neck and goosebumps cover my whole body,as my breath catches in my throat.

"L-Lauren w-we can't do this"I stutter and I feel her smirk against my neck.

"Then why aren't you pushing me away?"She asks and I sigh in defeat."She won't find out Y/N"She says and I relax.Shes right...right?I start grinding against her front as her hands explore my body while she kisses my neck.

"Just d-don't leave a hickey"I stutter and she giggles,making my stomach do flips at the sound of her giggle.

"Im not stupid Y/N"She says in a raspy voice and I bite my lip.This is so wrong..."Let's get some more drinks"She says with a smirk

"Lauren you know how horny I get when Im drunk"I say and she nods smirking.

"I know,lets get the drinks"She says taking my hand and I sigh going with her.After five more drinks,I was all over Lauren.We go out the club and her driver takes us to her apartment.We were inside her apartment and she pushed me on the bed,climbing on top of me.She takes off my clothes and bites her lips as she stares at my toned body her eyes filled with lust.She takes off her dress quickly and sits on top of me.She leans down to my neck leaving kisses over it then she moves down to my breasts leaving kisses.She takes my nipple into her mouth and I moan softly.She moves away and starts grinding on me,I could feel the wetness soaking my panties.

"L-lauren p-please"I beg and she smirks.

"What do you want?"She asks with a wide smirk.

"F-uck me?"I say more like a question and leans down capturing my lips.She moves her lips down my body,then she pulls down my panties.She kisses my inner thigh and then finally moves to where she was needed.She works on my clit as I close my eyes,moaning her name.She then moves down and slips her tongue into me making my hands fly to her hair tangling in her raven hair and push her deeper in.I was already so close,that's how big of a effect she has on me.She slips two fingers in and I moan loudly.She starts rubbing my clit too and I couldn't take it anymore."L-Lauren Im g-"I didn't get to finish my sentence as I came.She cleaned me up and moved up to capture my lips in hers."Your turn"I say and turn us around so Im on top.After all that I fall asleep wrapped in Lauren's arms.

A/N:Double update,aren't I nice?I hope you enjoyed it.Love ya stay strong