Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

"I don't understand ya tho Camzi"I say as I finish rolling up my blunt,Camila looks at herself in the mirror fixing up her hair.

"What?You don't wanna go?"She asks raising a eyebrow and she comes up to me and sits on my lap.

"I do want to go,but I mean is it really a good id-"She kisses me to shut me up and when she pulls away I roll my eyes."Rude" I say lighting up to joint and Camila kisses my neck.I close my eyes and take a puff,but a cough interrupts us.I open my eyes and see Lauren standing at the doorway of our bedroom.

"Y'all left the door unlocked"She says and Camila gets off my lap and greets Lauren with a hug.I get up and instead of a hug Lauren takes my blunt and takes a puff.

"Dude!"I exclaim and she blows the smoke at my face.I give her a little glare knowing what it means(for those that don't know its an old school way of saying I want to fuck you),a small smirk plays on her lips as she takes another puff.Camila takes the blunt out of Lauren's hand and I raise my eyebrows.

"You don't even smoke weed"I say and cross my arms and Lauren giggles.

"I don't wanna feel left out"She takes a puff and starts coughing.I go to take the blunt from her but she turns her back from me and takes another hit this time she doesn't cough.She then turns around and hands me the blunt with a smile."You see I can smoke it too"She says and Lauren and me chuckle.I pull her to my side and kiss the side of her head.

"Yea just don't cough your lungs out baby"I say and she pouts to which I tickle her side and she starts laughing.After we finish smoking the blunt we go to the club and I order all of us a drink.We all clink our glasses together and start talking and joking around.It was now 2 hours later and we were pretty drunk I hold onto Camilas hips as we dance and then I feel a hand on my shoulder.I turn around and see Hunter and I squeek jumping on him and giving him a koala hug and he laughs hugging me the best that he could.

"What are you doing here?"I ask as I finally let go of him and Lauren and Camila come up to him giving him a hug.

"Im just out with some friends and I saw you so I wanted to day hi.Can I borrow her for a minute?"Hunter asks Lauren and Camila and they nod,Hunter takes my hand and he starts walking to the other side of the club."So theyre getting along?"Hunter asks and I nod smiling."Well Im happy for that,hows your hand?"He asks and I hold it out he smiles seeing theres only a scar forming now and its pretty much healed.

"How are you buddy?"I ask and he smiles nervously."What?Come on tell me!"I say and he pulls me closer to him as if hes trying to get no one to hear him which honestly there was no use to that everyone in the club is so drunk and the music is so loud that I can barely hear Hunter let alone someone else.

"So theres a guy in this group of friends Im with that I really like.."He says while blushing and I smack his hand grinning.

"You like someone and you didnt tell me?!"I say with a pout

"Im telling you now!I wasnt sure about it before.So I need your help with it."He says and I raise my eyebrows."Could you be my wingwoman just for a little while?"He asks and I nod straightening up my clothes.

"Lets get you laid."I say and he laughs...As Leo and Hunter start making out I smile and excuse myself walking to where Lauren and Camila were...well atleast they were here before I left?I mean I wasnt gone that long and they wouldnt just leave without calling me.Maybe theyre in the bathroom?I take a sip of my drink and then make my way to the womens bathroom I open the door and my eyes widen.

"What...the..literal...fuck?"I ask and that gets their attention and Camila pulls away from Lauren who was sitting on the counter because they were making out.What the fuck is going on?