Chapter7

Y/N's POV

Camila and me walked up on the stage and started our performance.I was trying to be hella focused cause our management would give us some much shit if we messed up,but then my eyes connected with emerald green ones.I was still doing my performance,but just kept looking at her she mouthed a hello and I swear my heart did flips,making me cringe knowing my girlfriend was on stage next to me but I felt that looking at my ex.After we finished the crowd erupted in cheers and I glanced at Lauren to see her clapping too.We walked off stage and as soon as we closed the doors of the changing room Camila jumped at me kissing me.I obviously kissed back and she moved away looking at me.

"I saw the interaction between you and Lauren,just felt the need to do that"She says and I look down.

"It was just a hello Camila,you are my girlfriend not her"I say and look back up at her,she smiles.

"Yeah remember that"She says and then we start changing.There was two performances left and then our category was coming up.The first performance was Camila's and my friend Ariana and we cheered loudly.Then it was Lauren...of course it had to be her.

"This is a shout out to my ex"She says and my eyes widen.I knew for a fact she didn't date anyone after me...our moms are still friends they gossip what?Don't judge me.So this is about me...shit."Heard he in love with some other chick.Yeah,yeah that hurt me I'll admit."She obviously just changed the gender.I feel Camila looking at me intensely watching my reaction."I hope she getting better sex.Hope she ain't faking it like I did,babe"She says and glances towards me and my eyes widen.I sit trough rest of this song,getting glances from her as I just sink in my chair.She finishes and Camila and me slowly clap.After the show in the van Camila fell asleep on my shoulder and I started writing a song in my notes called "After All These Years".When I finished I knocked out falling asleep too exhausted.

Tomorrow...

I was with our manager and a two body guards in a van driving to our management's building.Camila was already there,she had some stuff to do so she decided to go on her own.We came out of the van and I heard a gasp and my name being called.I looked to my left to see a girl about 15 years old with a little girl about 4 years old.They started coming up to me and I smiled.

"Stop them"My manager said to the body guards and I rush in front of the kids.

"Don't.What's wrong with you they are just kids?"I say annoyed and he rolls his eyes."Let them say hi"I roll my eyes and come up to the girls."Sorry for that.Whats your name?"I ask the older girl and she looks nervous,so I give her a smile after which she relaxes a bit.

"Bella"She says and I smile at her.

"Nice to meet you Bella.And whats this cuties name?"I ask in a baby voice looking at the smaller girl.

"Hazel"

"Can I pick her up?"I ask and she nods.I pick up Hazel and she smiles."Hey baby girl."I say with a smile and kiss her cheek,to which she lets out a cute giggle."You are such a cutie ain't you?"I say and poke her nose to which she giggles again and then hugs me around my neck.I see that her sister is filming the interaction and I smile and put Hazel down after kissing her cheek once again.I take her camera and turn it so its filming her and me."Hi guys its me Y/N and I just meet this sweetheart who has the cutest sister."I say with a smile and kiss Bella's cheek.Then hug her.I stop the video."Im so sorry cause of my manager and I really shouldn't be doing this,but are you two free tomorrow?"I ask and she nods."I'll get Camila to come with me so we can hangout with you guys,cause I feel really bad.Meet you at (random coffee shop) tomorrow at 2 PM.Bring your mom or dad if you want to too"I say and she nods.I kiss her cheek once again and run off after my manager.

Tomorrow..

I wake up in the morning and first get Camila out of bed,then go get ready.

Your outfit:

We met up with Hazel and Bella and it was all great

We met up with Hazel and Bella and it was all great.We met their parents and they were fans too.As Camila was talking to them I looked at my phone and my eyes widen.

@laurenjauregui started following you.I sighed and followed her back and got a message after I followed her back.

laurenjauregui:Hey Y/N

I gulped looking up at Camila who smiled at me.Im fucked