CHAPTER 3

Giovanni Rossi

Tired of all this responsibility sometimes I wish I could just come home to my wife and share my life with her but I'm not married nor do I have a relationship and do I want one... NOPE haha the fool I'd have to be to surrender to a fucken women... My father has fallen deep there's no saving him, I say all this as if I don't like seeing both my parents happy. My mother has taught me what a gentleman is and my father has taught me how to be a man. What's a man well I'd be happy to re-explain it to us all including you conscious..

Flashback.
"A man my son is a person that's strong not only physically but also emotionally you can't ever be weak especially in front of your enemies cause they'll use that against you. A man will only ever be weak to one women and you'll know her when you see her. You won't have to touch her to know she's the one. As a man you'll protect her and you'll have children and you'll protect them with your all as well. Now a man is tough and a little rough around the edges but he'll never lay a hand on a women."my father said with no emotion in his voice.

" You're my first born and your the big brother to your little sister but never forget I love you and your mother including your baby sister you're my only true family. Never doubt your mind when it comes to protecting those two women cause one day you'll be prepared to protect your women. You're only 16 right now but I won't always be there for you" my father says ending the conversation with a bit of emotion in his voice.

I take my drink and I walk across the room going to the bar. That's when my door opens up and a small figure walks around in the dimmed room trying to find the bed and I watch her from the bar quietly trying to figure out how she was allowed to even leave the ballroom alone.
We own this estate it's where important meetings are held and such parties, we never have those in our homes. Now back to the girl she still hasn't noticed me but i stare at her like a creep I mean she did barge in my room unannounced so I have every right.

"are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to introduce yourself" she says with a attitude.

I smirk.

"you came into my room I think you need to introduce yourself to me.." I say with a calm voice, sensing her hesitantion.

"I didn't know this was your room I'll leave.." she says while getting up.

"sit" I say calmly

She stands there looking at me.

"SIT" I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Or what huh" she says trying to sound intimidating.

"or I'll fuck you and it won't be nice" I say with a smirk on my face.

"now what's your name?" I say asking the second time which I never do.. Especially to a woman.

"call me Mikayla" she says with a smile.

"Mikayla who" I ask while trying to check her out.

"let's keep that a mystery unless you tell me who you are" she says softly.

"I guess we keeping the masks on then" I say with a blank voice.

"Whatever" she says with that attitude again.

"your name?" she asks

"call me Elijah" I say to her.

"You're Russian?" she asks with caution.

"No" I say with a bit of disappointment.

I don't know why but I expected her to hear my Italian accent... It's always gotten the ladies but she seems immune to it which has me intrigued and very persuasive when it come to her.
Her body in this dimmed light makes her look so hot "I'm actually quite hard just imagining her under me." I say in a whisper

"Are you?" she says while smirking.

"Am I what?" I ask trying to act dumb cause she couldn't have heard me right.

"if you're wondering how I know you kinda said it out loud while analyzing my body" she says while rolling her eyes "also you the guy that was staring at me for 15 mins huh weird" she says while smirking.

"ONE don't roll your eyes at me unless you want me to help you roll them back. TWO I wasn't staring I was analyzing you I won't lie you caught my eye and it wasn't 15 mins more like 2 hours ever since you walked in" I say with a smirk.

"mmmh" she says looking at me thirsty.

"we can keep our identities a secret but I'm needy right now and you're the only guy that doesn't piss me off so how about we fuck and finally relax by releasing and we'll never have to see each other again." she says straight forward which makes me feel so tight in these pants.

"are you always so blunt huh whoring yourself around when you're needy" I say without a care.

"Whore what a interesting word to describe a women when she's honest and not shy around you. Anyways I will have a one night stand with anyone else it your not interested" she says while walking to the door.

"you can enjoy me or you can lose me honestly your choice I made my move up to you, if you want to play along." she says while opening the door.

Out of nowhere I walked so fast and pulled her away from the door. Something about her fucking anyone other than me pissed me off. I didn't watch her all night not to have her in my bed especially when she's giving herself up on a silver platter.

"where you going Amore(Love)?" I ask in her ear.

"Italian" she says more of a statement than a question.

"Sì piccola" I say with a growl
(Yes baby)

"if we fuck we have a no strings attached agreement okay and also I'm not a whore I'm just needy and right now I'd like to forget any responsibilities I hold." she says in her warm voice that turns me the fuck on.

"same here and I agree to your terms but before we do this how do you want this Principessa (princess)." hoping she says gentle cause I want to take care of her even if it's just one night. She makes me feel different and confused for some reason I want to take care of her..

"I'd say hard but if it's not to much to request but can you take me hard but gentle. I just want to feel like I don't have a lot on my mind right now." she asks me while holding on my shoulders for support since I have her backed up on the door. Same door she tried leaving me with.

"va bene baby mi prenderò cura di te e solo di te (okay baby I'll take care of you and only you) " I say in a whisper while holding her waist.

"huh" she says sounding confused.

"you don't know fluent Italian" I ask

"No" she says

"Just jump and I'll carry you" I say

"I'm not this weak just don't view me as weak" she says quietly probably thinking I didn't hear her.

"I don't care about that right now i just want to make you feel good and don't worry I don't even know who you are so I won't think you're weak just allow me to take care of you.") I say trying to reassure her.

She jumps and I catch her like I said I would, as I catch her my hands get more access on her ass and she moans in my ear and that one moan sent me straight to heaven. She bites my ear as I carry her to the bed and I growl which makes her giggle probably something I'd kill to hear again. Her hands start holding onto my neck for more support when I gently put her on her back on the bed. She makes me feel like a man, her man.. I smile at the thought but I keep my heart afar cause this is just for one night. I give her a squeeze communicating with her without actual words. She slowly takes off her clothes and I stare intensely making me harder than I already was. She takes off her dress and stands to let it pool around her beautiful long legs. I growl which makes me suprised cause I've never growled at a women ever. She smirks and walks over to me while wearing her black lace princess panties and that fucken tight black princess bra... Don't ask how I know the brands.. I have a sister.

"you're wearing too much" she says while smirking.. Which is a turn on.

Ladies and gentleman don't forget to Vote and Comment also don't forget to follow my tiktok snowlight_rose and await more updates.. Have a great read snowballs.
Also we had a shorter chapter... 1500+ words this time.