CHAPTER 46

Aurora Rossi

His Grey sweatpants hung low on his hips, exposing a rather prominent v-line. "You done staring?"

"Just give me five more minutes and maybe just maybe I'll stop."

"Well you have to get up." He said while smiling. Watching his smile grow as he walks towards me made me feel like I finally have the happiness I'd prayed for when I was six. Watching my parents fall in love everytime they were in each other's presence made me envious. They deserved to grow old and grey together.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Luca asked probably sensing my mood.

Confused by his concerned face"What do you mean?"

"We were smiling then out of nowhere your smile disappeared to a sad smile." he explained.

"It's just... It's just my parents always told me if I looked too far I'd miss the moment I'd realise I found the one."

"Seeing you smile made me smile and that takes alot. You're my reason for smiling and laughing, I never had that since I was a unfortunate heir." I said now looking at our bedroom ceiling.

"Baby" holding my hand up he stops from continuing.

"My mother and father loved each other, they wanted to grow old and grey and they didn't. They lost each other and I still haven't found the person responsible for that attack."

"I'm aware my mother has been very lonely since, it breaks my heart cause amore mio (My love) they always fell in love with each other each time. Even when they fought they'd still find the goodness in each other."

"The only thing that could break my mother and father apart was death."
____________________
Giovanni Rossi

She spoke about her parents like they were her hope of a happy ending and it's one thing we've been taught here in the mafia and it's there's no happy endings.

I would give her a happy ending. I'd grow old and grey with Aurora she's the only one I'd take a bullet for. She's the only one that makes my eyes sparkle.

Watching her talk made me think of how lucky I've been to able to hold her every night and wake up to her sassy remarks.

"Your parents have a reputation babe. They'll always be feared and respected. Their love still grows each day your mother visits your father's grave."

"His grave?" she asked

"Yes. We can visit him if you'd like." I offered and for the first time in a while I saw that glow in her magical eyes.

"So, what do you think?"

"Just you and me?" she asked curiously waiting for my answer.

"I was thinking we should go as a family" I responded with a small smile.

"Can my mother and sister come with us?"

"Yes" I said making my fucking wife jump out of bed in excitement.

Naked.

Covering herself with her hands after realizing she wasn't clothed. "I love seeing you naked. So don't annoy me further by covering up." I scolded making her drop her hands.

"I must go bath we have a hectic day ahead of us dear husband." she said while giggling.

"I love you Ms Carter."

"It's Mrs Rossi." she said sternly swaying her hips entering the bathroom.

"I love you too" she screamed back.