CHAPTER 35

This chapter is dedicated to my closest friend Morisha but I call her mori-mori. Today is your 18th birthday and I love you so much.
______________________________________

5 years later
Giovanni Rossi

It's been 5 years since I last saw her. Many think I hated her but I don't even think I disliked her. She made me feel things that's what I hated. Only she made me feel true anger, hunger, lust, laughter fuck even great pain. She made me care about the stupid things like coming home on time, fuck I even call my house home and that's all because of her.

I miss her.

Staring at her portrait that I had installed 4 years ago, I stare at all her physical features, things most people wouldn't notice. I've had this picture in my office for 4 years now, I also have pictures of her during pregnancy Anna gave me those ones.

I kept out wedding photo, she looked like a fucking goddess, her curves and those hot lips fuck.

Her dress was revealing but it covered the important places. She added the sexy to it by just being in it. Fucking whores was to get her fucken face and that fucken body out of my head, I needed to be relieved but none of them could do me like she did me.

~Aurora Rossi~

She looked so beautiful, fuck I really messed up. If she was still alive I wouldn't let her out of my sight, fuck it, I'd grovel to her. If begging made her come back, I'd do it especially for my little girl.

"Papa" is all you hear and a smile forms on my face. "Yes princess"

"Where's mama" she says sounding sad making me feel more guilty cause I kept telling her that 'she's far away now but she's watching over you' but she was turning five and she understood what life and death were.

Last week I had to have a difficult conversation with her.

"Alora go get ready we need to go princess, we'll talk about your mother later." I say looking and sounding serious but all my sweet girl did was smile. "Fine papa... I love you" she says sweetly.

Alora wasn't any mafia princess No.
She looked and acted like Aurora to a point we all thought it was Aurora reincarnated in Alora. I named her Alora since Anna told me Aurora's secrets dream names. Smiling I look at the journal that has Alora's future all written in.

"She knew she'd have a girl." Anna says by the door smiling at me. I knew it hurt her since she lost her best friend and nephew. I hated seeing that pain. We found Ariana and Ally in secret safe houses so they would be joining us for the Rossi ball. Anna was a married women. Court house.

"Let me go check on her." she says sweetly giving me a small smile.

"Last time we talked to her about her mother and brother she just sat there blank." I was worried but she said "Damn..." I say sighing.

"Alora has enough attitude, enough to annoy everyone in her presence just like the attitude her mother once possessed." Anna said walking away.

Flashback to last week.

"papa, where's mama?"

"My dear, your mother has turned into a star in the sky and is watching over you and me. She left us to early and I sometimes wish I did better by her."

"did you lover pop I mean love her papa" she said laughing at her mistake.

"maybe." I say unsure of what to say to a 4 year old.
_____________

She was turning five and I'd celebrate it big. That's why we had a mafia ball this year, we'd have a small party every year but this year we had to celebrate it big, both my children were turning five and I wanted every fucker to know.