CHAPTER 47

Aurora Rossi

Returning to the house we are met with chaos. Everyone's running around preparing for the night ahead of us.

Security is needed but no weapons are allowed as it's a peaceful event amongst gangsters. I swear the more they keep inviting everyone with this peace crap there's going bloodshed.

Walking away from the boys we excuse ourselves walking up the stairs to my second closet.

"Finally, we thought we'd have to represent half of the missing Rossi family" Anna said sarcastically while placing our dresses on the racks.

"Go bath Alora" I say sternly.

"please join me mama" she begs

Nodding we take a short shower walking out wrapped in our towels we make our way to the make up station, our make up was finished by the top end expensive make up artists.
_

"Only the best for you amore" Luca said kissing my forehead.
_

"can you please wear your dress." Anna urges.

"Where's Ally?" I ask concerned.

"She had to sort out a quick situation" Anna replied.

That was odd, Ally wasn't ever in a room with me long enough to speak to her. I felt an odd feeling the same feeling I got on my wedding day.

"I'd like everyone to have security"

"Security is coming." Anna replied

"No, I mean like bodyguards on everyone. No one walks alone. No one is ever left alone." I say sternly trying to squeeze my thighs. This dress was going to be the death of me.
________________
Giovanni Rossi

"When are they coming down we've been waiting for almost a hour" Sébastien said slouching on the couch.

"Women right." Andrew said while huffing.

"If I have to hear one of you complain again, I swear I won't hesitate to shut you up permanently." Anderson said groaning at the two headaches infront of us.

I mean even I was getting annoyed with their complaints. Yes we are all bored that girls are still upstairs but is there anything we can do. NO.

My parents left with Ariana thirty minutes ago.

Hearing the heels click on the floor we all looked up and saw the two princesses walking down with Anna and Gia.

"She's coming." Anna said

"Where's Emiliana?"

"With Rora."

"Let's just leave." Sébastien replied making Anna smack him on his head.

Witnessing the scene got everyone chuckling or laughing hard.

Heels click on the tiles making everyone look up but this time my eyes met with hers. She walked down wearing a tight dress it was blood red and had a slit so high I was already growing hungry.

My pants felt tighter with each step she took. Most the girls wore loose dresses but she wore a tight one.

"Damn" was all I could mutter when she walked towards me with her beautiful smile. Her eyes glowing with that smokey eye and the eye liner that highlighted her eyes. That highlighter wasn't needed cause she shined without it but I still love it. I love how gorgeous she looked.

"Makes sense why you're the latest one." Andrew said looking at her like he's proud.

"You're all too early, I'm just on time." Mika said sarcastically.