CHAPTER 39

Aurora Carter

It's been a few days since that day. Fuck Sébastien fuck him to his fucking core. He's lucky he's married to Anna otherwise I would've shot him in between his fucken eyes.

Today was a special day since the Italian Mafia didn't know I was preparing a good morning suprise for them. They think they're the only one who can suprise people in their homes. Fuck that.

I'm sure they are going to wonder how I found them.

Anna. She's still my bad bitch.

I read the letter she left me and let's just say it pissed me off.

Flash back

Alora your mommy seems to be leaving you unprotected. She seems to love your twin brother more but don't worry I'll fix it all. I'm coming to get you my little one.

From : your future nightmare.
________________________

I hated whoever sent that to my five year old. I don't understand why Luca was so calm cause I know for a fucken fact he's aware of this danger. I had to go back home by force now cause I wouldn't let anyone touch my children.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

"Is everyone ready for the suprise?"i ask my men. They knew that they wouldn't all make it alive as the suprise would be covered as an ambush to test the Italian's.

"Mama let me come with you please."Aaron said making me frown.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Aaron I'm the adult here and the Donna meaning I take no orders from you.." I say sternly he was stubborn and for the right reasons it's just not time for him.
____________________

Gearing up I took my sword out making it shine in the moonlight. I knew one thing and that was to scare the living shit out of them. My sword would be bloody when I'm done with this lovely lesson.

Leaving the cars I turn back to kiss Aaron I never left anywhere without kissing his hands. It's just always been our thing. He kisses my cheeks and we'd smile at one another but this time he just wish me luck, I knew he was upset but he forgot he was only five and this wasn't a play ground.

I trained Aaron at the age of four and he's been great since but he forgets that I'm a mother before a Donna and a wife after motherhood making my mafia come last in this case. No mafia leader puts loved ones first except my mafia it was well known my father chose my mother and us over his duty but he took care of his men.

Family comes first.

Entering the fence which was pretty easy in my opinion. We started crawling like hunters hunting for our prey. Catching some guards afar I used a silencer to gun them down since I didn't want to spoil my suprise too early.

The plan was simple make them pay for that disrespectful suprise shit show they put on. I hated to be disrespected and when Sébastien questioned me it meant War in my ears.

Anyways we were to shoot and kill on sight then I'd just suprise them by showing them they weak without me I guess and I'd being Aaron inside by force and we'd live happily ever after.

I didn't think this plan through but ay I'm going to still do it.

30 minutes later

"You ready" I say through my ear piece hearing Andrew groan while muttering swear words. "Aurora this is stupid." he says from the other side.
Ignoring his response I signal my men from my side to start shooting without the silencer it was time to wake them up.