CHAPTER 50

Giovanni Rossi

"They're gone...Of course they are." Sébastien kept repeating while holding the small note Mika wrote on.

"Well let's find them the sooner the better." I say ignoring his pacing.

Walking inside the meeting room I stand behind my head chair waiting for all my men and her men to enter the room.

We only held meetings with our close security or our important high ranked soldiers never the new boys. We had too many men who they all didn't attend only the high ranked.

"Men." I start off making all of them quiet.

"We don't have a lot of time to plan the resuce.." and then I get interrupted.

"What do you mean? Both our bosses are in danger and you expect us to walk in there and just shake hands." this one man said boldly looking at me with nothing but confidence.

"You are?" I ask annoying him.

"Steven, I'm her head of security I come right after Andrew." he explains.

No wonder he had such guts to address me in that tone without a hint of fear.

"So you're the third in command."

"Yes sir." he answers calmly making me nod.

"You have the floor." I announce letting him explain how to get to Mika and the kids. Also how to get Anna out safely.

"Assuming none of them are hurt." he said making Sébastien angry.

"What the fuck dude." Sébastien said while pushing Steven's chest.

"Look I hate to be the one who says it but if they had the kids they would have communicated but nothing had been sent since yesterday. We have no leads cause they left without a trace."
Steven said in calm tone staring at Sébastien.

"No, wait. There might be a way in tracking them." Sébastien said looking at me.

"The ring" I state

"Is she wearing it?" he asked while taking his laptop out.

"She'd take it off when she'd visit Brian but I think she did." I answered unsure.

After some time we finally got the location and had already geared up.

"I'm coming with" Ariana said walking in garage hand in hand with my mother.

"We can't allow you to put yourselves in danger, we'll bring everyone home." Sébastien said calmly.

"My daughter took my grandchildren, she took my other daughter including my goddaughter." she argued back.

"With permission" Sébastien started but she hushed him.

"Do what you have to" Ariana said coldly.

We all entered our cars and drove in silence. I could tell Sébastien was nervous.

"I feel like something happen Gio." Sébastien said while staring at the road.
_______________
Aurora Rossi

"Fuck" Anna said clutching onto the wound.

"Standing up from the chair I was sat in, I ran towards her and held her in my arms. We just sat on the floor.

I didn't expect her to actually shoot but at the same time I expected it.

"I'm fine Rora go to your children." watching her grip my hand tightly. I shake my head. She needed me more right now and I knew the men were coming. I just knew.