CHAPTER 21

The Wedding

Aurora Pov

Anna seems to be ignoring me. After seeing that mask she just muted and walked out which worried me cause she was nagging me to see it.

Knowing Anna she knows who he was or did she not and maybe that's why she just walked out on me.

Fuck thinking about this made me irritated and hungry and seeing food on my table I couldn't resist.

I was going to chase after her but I thought of giving her time to process whatever she needs to process.

Of course she'd tell me if she knew who Luca was right?

"She wouldn't leave my baby fatherless" I whisper softly to myself.

I woke up today like it's anyday but nope today is my wedding and apparently the groom hasn't landed and the wedding is in 5 hours.

Talk about a irresponsible man and I'm to marry him... I wonder what was his huge situation cause couldn't he deal with it after his wedding. I wish I was marrying Luca but I guess I'm not that lucky. I lay on my bed just curled up in a ball I felt safer and happier this way.

I've been quiet all morning and I've just been stuffing my face with pancakes. Its been like a major craving for me and I seem to have gained weight over night cause I can see a fucken bump and I don't know how to conceal this one it's not huge but it's noticable.

Anna being here would've calmed my nerves but I can't seem to find her. I don't know if I did something maybe she remembered something traumatic but what.

Fuck I wanted to cry myself to sleep but I can't not today alot rides on what happens today especially at the alter.

The Rossi clan was finally going to be my new family and I wasn't excited only for the part being Anna being my 'sister' in law. Gianna would be my mother in law and new Grandmother but I don't think she'd accept my baby.

Anna Pov

Talk about knowing information that can cause a fucking WAR. She'd never believe me, he'd never accept it. They'd rather die than come to terms with the fact that they slept with each other.

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

"Hey babe" I say with hesitation

"Who's the pregnant one Anna because now that I think about it, it can't be you. I've played a long for you for a while now tell me the truth." he says in a stern tone making me feel bad for even lying in the first place.

"It's Aurora but you can't tell anyone." I replied with caution.

"Shit so it is her." he says more of a statement than a question.

"Yea"

"Right now make sure to watch her every move we are on our way we finally landed and it'll take 2 hours to get to the venue." he says quietly

"so there's a wedding" I ask the obvious

"Yes"

"Unfortunately" I say ending the conversation.
____________

Giovanni Pov

Walking out the plane I see my SUV waiting outside for me with my chauffeur Alfred and my personal protection squad.

Jonathan one of my personal security guards was waiting outside for me, approaching the car they bow their heads showing respect to their Don.

"Old friend I've missed you" he says with a small smile "you should hurry up because there's so much that has happened in your absence." the fucker says now patting my shoulder.

Jonathan was like a brother to me and I was very lucky to have brothers like him and Sébastien. The Russo boys were my favorite boys.

"You said you all found her?" I ask while enterting the car. "Hello Sir" Alfred says with his raspy voice. "Alfred I told you not to call me sir only Gio I hate when you become so formal with me." I say trying to sound intimidating.

"Yes yes Gio have you found that wonderful women" Alfred says smiling through the review mirror. I could tell he liked her because he asks alot about her,so she seriously didn't tell anyone who she was.

Driving in silence my phone rings again which wasn't odd considering today was the Cursed day fuck a day I'd lose my relationship status to Married. "Yes" I answer with no emotion.

"Leonardo this boy answers the phone with Yes" my mother shouts on the other side of the phone which made me feel like a boy once again.

I wasn't the scary Don in my mother's eyes and I didn't want her to see that side of me even though my father was the former Italian Don.

She'd seen and done alot especially being Donna, this criminal world was dirty and messy but I still didn't want her to see that monster.

"mamma, Mi dispiace di non aver controllato chi ha chiamato e sai che devo sembrare spaventoso. (I'm sorry I didn't check who called and you know I have to sound scary. )" I say sounding remorseful only my mother, my sister would ever see this side Mika would've as well but I have to wed That Carter.

'Aurora Fucking Carter' I smile remembering how she told my father her name.

"Boy, Giovanni Luca Rossi are you still there" she says angrily, "Sì mamma (Yes mama)" I reply

"The wedding wil-" my mother starts and I received message cutting her voice short. "Yes mamma I'm aware I'm getting married I'll be there but right now I have to go" I say ending the conversation.

FUCK hearing about this stupid wedding just made me feel more trapped. It troubled me when I first heard about it but for my mafia's sake I'll do anything.

Opening the message:

You can stop this wedding or you can start a bloodbath, your new bride looks beautiful it would be a shame if something happened to her. Aurora Rossi, a wife, a sister, a daughter oh and a mother it would be a great loss the American leader dies on her wedding day before her coronation.

Watch out.

______________

What do think is going to happen?
Or
Who's after them...

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok
1000+ short chapter but stay tuned for more updates tomorrow.