CHAPTER 42

8 weeks later.
Aurora Rossi

8 weeks ago, Luca told me that we were meeting his whole family. His cousins, his aunts and uncles and of course his grandparents. My grandparents passed on just before I got married away.

Fuck fuck fuck...

What if they didn't like me.. I mean I am the American Donna fuck they'll hate me..

The Italians and Americans were big no huge or like great enemies we wouldn't even settle down for a deal. Fuck.

Of course we managed to strike one and now I'm married off. They managed to kill my grandfather and it made my grandmother bitter. We were never one to hold hate but after all that shit, it was bad. My grandparents ruled the underworld making it a big deal when the Italian's killed my pop.

His family was arriving soon and I had managed to lock myself in a small closet. I knew everyone had been looking for me but I remained silent. I could hear them shout out my name making it difficult since the kids were shouting out for me as well. I was a badass and I didn't give two flying shits if someone's family didn't like me but ever since we started showing our feelings I've cared about everything.

Everyone's opinions suddenly matter.

"I know you're in there Rora" Anna says whispering making me tense.

"How in the hell did you find me so quickly?"

"I just know you a little too well."

"But.." it didn't make sense to me in how she found me so quickly.

"I knew you'd hide where no one would think to look." huh.

"You're not a fan of small spaces Rora it only makes sense in why you'd use it now."

"You gonna tell them?"i ask suddenly nervous about her answer.

"No" she said simply making me exhale a hot breath I'd been holding since I entered this small tight closet.

"you must be shit scared if you're hiding." she said taunting me making me glare. For a moment I realised she can't see my death glare so I relaxed only for that to end.

Twenty minutes later a whole twenty minutes went and I was still inside this stuffy tight closet. If I didn't get proper oxygen soon, I'd probably faint but I'm not weak. I've been trained to not eat for months I can do a bit of hide and seek a little longer.

"Where is she?" was all I heard and for some reason it sounded like a older woman. Shit shit shit that had to be his Nonna.

Sweat formed on my now pale forehead. The last time I ever sweated this bad was when my pop was alive and I had a 'Boyfriend.' My last ever boyfriend who's my living nightmare now.

"Perché si nasconde, so che nasconde Giovanni (Why's she hiding, I know she's hiding Giovanni)." she said while standing right in front of the closet I was in.

I obviously held my breath trying not to make a sound and then they walked away from the door letting me inhale new air. I doubted I was breathing clean air since it was hot and stuffy in here. I'd prefer to be tortured than to sit here well stand here.
_____________________
Andrew Micheals

I love Aurora but I also hate her for the shit she pulled without warning me. Sitting infront of the Rossi Original family felt like I was under intense pressure to make the American Mafia look respectable but Aurora had a way in making that difficult.

"Where's your Donna?" The old man asks..

"She's gone out for some time." I lie.

Fuck even I heard how pathetic my lie was. "Mmh, Gone where exactly?" he challenges me making me gulp they were the ogs and I just lied to their faces to protect my stupid cousin.