CHAPTER 33

Third Pov

Aurora stops breathing and then the chaos started. "Rora" Anna says shaking her best friends limp body. The machines started beeping making a noise getting the attention of men outside of the delivery room.

"What happen" Andrew says rushing to Aurora's side. "We don't know" Anna says now sobbing. "Call Giovanni" Sébastien says to one of the guards outside the room.

Everyone watched in horror as Aurora started losing colour on her face her heart monitor started to slow down "Aurora please my child." Ariana says with a trembling voice. Gianna quickly rushes over to a terrified Ariana. "I'm scared" Ariana said while watching her daughter.

"I need everyone to exit the room. We need to go to the operation room now" Dr.Emiliana said while shouting for more help. "I'm going with you" as the doctor tried arguing with Anderson. He silences her with one look. "She's my cousin and my Donna I go where ever she goes. If she's going to be operated on then I'm going as well. As her doctor" he says making her nod in agreement. They wheeled her out of the delivery room heading straight to the operation room.

Just as everyone was exiting the room Giovanni enters with a worried expression not caring who's looking. "Where is she? " he says rushing to her bed "She's.. She's.." Anna says while crying.

Out of nowhere the babies cribs started to make a noise flashing a red light, getting nurses to rush inside the room they wheel one of the babies out in a incubator making everyone worry. "Where's my son going?" Giovanni shouts angrily making the nurses flinch at his harsh voice.

"The baby stopped breathing sir."one of the quiet nurses said looking down." If we don't get him inside there he'll die. "she says sternly finding more courage in her voice. Stepping away from the path he let's them wheel his son away.

There it was the complete silence. Everyone was now tired and scared no one knew what the outcome would be so they just waited. For what felt hours Giovanni didn't talk to anyone and didn't react to anything.

What felt like days, like weeks or even like months after a few hours of surgery the doctors came out but they all stopped at the door with a sad look on their faces making Ariana scream 'No it can't be' making them quiet confirming the news. "Not my daughter... No no" she said while sobbing falling to the floor on her knees. She looked up for an explanation. "Speak" Giovanni said with one emotion lacing his voice.

Pain.

"We are sorry for your loss"

"You're lying" Anna says now pointing her gun to one of the doctors.

"She suffered a intracranial hematoma which can be called a brain hemorrhage." Anderson says coldly as he enters the waiting room. "I don't know how she got it but it wasn't really hiding itself." he said while sitting on one of the chairs.

"what's that" Ariana asks with a broken voice.

"intracranial hematoma is a collection of blood within the skull. It's most commonly caused by the repture of a blood vessel within the brain or from trauma such as a car accident or a bad fall." Anderson says with a emotionless voice.

"wake her up" Gianna says finally finding her voice after all the shock she had felt. "We can't."

"You CAN !!! " Giovanni says with a dangerous voice making eye contact with Anderson. "don't you think I didn't try" Anderson says shouting back.

"you didn't try hard enough" Giovanni shouts back making Anderson's anger soon be replaced by tears "I heard her heart machine flatline." he said now crying not caring for anyone anymore.

"It flatlined."

"she was bleeding from her uterus and-and she was also bleeding in her fucken brain. Did you think I was super man huh."  he said in between sobs making everyone around him reassure him that it wasn't his fault.

"You didn't try"

"You didn't even love or care for her so why care now." Anderson said with his voice laced with pain. Giovanni wanted to beat him up and tell him how wrong he was but he knew he wasn't lying. He knew that he didn't love Aurora but he did care, he didn't know why but he did. Her smile, her stupid remarks and her sarcasm had him rushing home. How she left her clothes and how their bedroom smelt like her and how she snorted while laughing had him.

He started thinking about how she'd look at him with her poisonous eyes and he'd just chuckle and say something back to her making her curse under her breath.

He thought of how he made sure her soaps wouldn't run out and how she'd get her pancakes ahead of time because she always craved then with her chicken sausages. Anger gave him motivation but pain also made him feel something and he hated it. He felt guilty cause he never got to know her and he wished he could have more time. He also remembered another thing that made him care or feel something for her and that was when she rolled her eyes. He always loved that part.

After a few minutes of silence Anderson stands up and says one more thing that makes everyone have a 13th reason.

"I'm sorry your son didn't make it." he said coldly not making eye contact.

Giovanni just stood up from his chair and walked out not carrying if he had any security, the only thing he needed was to paint the city red. All his enemies would wish they weren't because he was coming for all of them making him more dangerous than he already was.

Everyone back at the hospital just prayed and hoped they'd wake up and this was a dream. They took the baby girl who's name had not been revealed and took her to her new cold lifeless home which was now empty.

"He's still not back." Gianna asks Giovanna and she just shook her head.
_________

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok
Another one coming...