CHAPTER 7

Anna Pov

Bitch had me so fucken worried but that wasn't what had me fucked up. My brother for some odd reason thinks I'm his toy. He's got issues with the Americans what does that have to do with me. Like Rora doesn't even include me in her issues with my brother so what's his fucken problem. As I watch her sleep peacefully I smile knowing she has been working herself too much trying to prove that she's capable to lead a bunch of idiots or should I call them kids cause that's all men are that's why I'm still single,cause the one I want seems to be uninterested so fuck it if I suffer we all suffer.

Whilst I was  day dreaming I receive the 100th call from my brother and because I'm a bad bitch I watch it ring just to piss him off. Well that's until he sent a message that I couldn't ignore.

Messages

Fartbag: Listen here Giovanna Maria Rossi you'll answer your fucken phone when I call or I'll assume that you are captured by the Americans and I'll attack.

Me: You'd start a war shit bag.

Fartbag: I don't care if I think my sister is in danger from not answering her phone, I'll assume shit and then a war shall come. :)

Me: Fuck you Gio honestly fuck yourself actually you know I'm with her. I'd say her name but you seem to get all frustrated when you hear her name. I'm safe she'd never hurt me. Can you stop being meany for once when I visit her.

Fartbag: I'm going to the club I'm letting you know so you don't assume I'm following you just thought you wanted to know.

Me: how nice of you my big brother is now informing me of his whereabouts that's sweet.

Fartbag: shut your fucken mouth I was just saying don't be suprised if we meet. Yes I'm aware you'll be going to the club tomorrow night. Anyways I have to go next time answer your phone calls or Bomb.
Love you.

Me: love you too fartbag >3 btw don't expect me home for a few days hehe I'm sleeping over. Bye.

I quickly switch off my phone so he doesn't respond. I start walking to the bed watching her sleep, I put my phone down and I get in bed next to my best friend smiling as she's always been my best friend we just weren't aware of it until that day. I smile thinking how shitty we both were. I hug her tightly making her aware she's loved and cared for even when she's ill.

I told everyone she had fainted and we had the doctor run some test and she said it would take sometime considering how exhausted Rora seemed. Her mom my God mother Yea isn't it funny both our mothers name each other our God mothers.. Haha best friend things. Anyways her mom stayed with her whilst I went to get some medicine for our little queen to be. She hated that everyone fussed over her health. For some odd reason she just said she wanted chicken with Nutella and ma'am did I bother asking. Nope I respect my ears. Her mom gave her a odd smile but we both ignored it and I went to go get her some stuff. When I came back the doctor returned and we both found her sleeping holding her mom's hand.

"she's worried she looks weak" she chuckles while shaking her head  "of course she is" I say while rolling my eyes. "I'm glad you were with her honey I just can't imagine anything happening to her. She's become such a target that I fear one day they'll get her and take her away from me." she says with each word filled with fear. "I'm lucky I have her. As long as there's air in my lungs I'll always protect her even from my own brother." I say fearing having to choose.

"you know ally has been acting weird lately maybe she feels left out. Although I have been trying can you try find out what's wrong with her if you can." I give her a small nod acknowledging her simple request. "I'll go make some dinner your mother said she'd come visit today." I look up with a frown. "my parents are in America?" I ask sounding stupid. "yes dear they said they wanted to suprise you and also your father and brother have business with my husband" she says with a shrug. "What business?" I ask now curious. "I don't know actually neither does your mother." she says now looking a bit bothered about the fact that all the women have no knowledge of this business meeting. "I only know it's about the alliance between our mafias against a bigger threat to both mafias maybe they are just discussing the possibility of a part time alliance." she says sounding unconvinced of her own words. "Does Rora know of this meeting considering she's to take over soon" I ask "that's something you'll ask her love, let me go cook otherwise I'll blow up" she says with a warm smile.

This whole meeting seems odd. My brother wouldn't have agreed to this meeting unless there's a huge threat. Which is insane I wander how long they'll take before the beast next to me hears and explodes cause I doubt she has any knowledge of this meeting happening. Which is why I'm worried about all the men who'll be attending that meeting. Aurora is a women who'll back down only in her grave while she's breathing she fights for her family her friends and for herself. That's one thing I know and the fact that none of them is acknowledging her power in this mafia. It'll burn them all for doubting her capabilities.

I go back to lay down next to my best friend trying to ignore this push in calling my brother and finding out what is going. All I know is tomorrow I'm taking this bitch out to have some fun she deserves it. I wander when the last time she had dick cause she's been acting like a depressed bitch for weeks now... She's a peaceful sleeper you can tell she's the devil herself by how innocent she looks when relaxed and asleep it's actually very funny. I giggle whilst thinking of all the men that realized she's the dark knight scary shit huh.

"sleep your so annoying" queen to be says while groaning. "goodnight to you too princess" I say trying to annoy her. "Fuck off Maria" she says while pushing me off the bed with one push. "Fuck, oww you bitch" I say while rubbing my bum and getting back in bed and sleeping this time. She's so bossy "good luck to the fucker that marries you bitch" i say before closing my eyes, "he can fuck off and your man will need prayers before saying I do to your annoying ass now shut up I'm trying to sleep" she says ending the conversation. I smile knowing this is why I love her. My sister, my best friend and my partner in every little shit.

Hey my snowballs I hope your enjoying my story so far I'm trying to not take long with it but I also don't want it to finish so quickly. Don't forget to comment and vote.
Please follow my account and also my booktok which is snowlight_rose on tiktok. Have a great day.