CHAPTER 5

Hey my snowballs I have a few updates on this book.. If I call Giovanni Luca and not Elijah I just feel like that suits him more then that one and it's kinda more Italian. Also with Aurora her nickname will be Mika not Kyla.. Just feel it suits her more. Just thought to let ya'll know so you're not confused.

Third person Pov

When she woke up she woke up to an empty bed. He wasn't gone long since his side was still a bit warm.. Although what caught her attention was the letter on his pillow with her name on it.

MIKA...
I watched you sleep and snore like the little woman you are and I can tell you this you're the only one I'll ever write a letter too. Yes I realised you took off your mask but even then I didn't see your face I chose to respect your choice. Although if you ever want to see me again know I won't hold it against you since that wouldn't be such a problem from my side, although I didn't leave any information behind I believe if we are meant to meet again we just will. Yes I took your mask and left you mine. Those will be our reminders of our night together.
That was the best one night stand I've ever had with a stranger I do hope I was yours and if not I'll have to remind you, also I left you some of my clothes just so your not uncomfortable in that dress.

-Luca.

After reading the note she quickly got dressed and then there was another note waiting for her with her stuff.

Did you think I forgot our agreement. My driver will personally drive you back home. Show anyone these letters and notes and I'll deny them.
-Luca

She walks out carrying both letters and her stuff and is greeted by a kind old man that gives her the sweetest smile, which makes her feel oddly happy.

Aurora Pov

I get into the car and I am met with this kind man. "Hello ma'am I'm Alfred sir instructed me to follow all your orders and to take you home safely." he says with a small smile that attempts to warm up my cold heart. "hi I'm Aurora" I say with a small smile back.
He looks at me with shock in his eyes and looks away for a moment only to look up again to ask me a question "by any chance are you a Carter.." I look at him properly trying to analyze his behavior and after a whole 3 mins I decided to answer him truthfully. "yes I am, I am Aurora Carter" He looks away once again and does that thing with his eyes like he's reconsidering asking me which he loses.. "um sorry ma'am but may I ask one last question" I give him a nod, "Well by Aurora Carter does that mean you're the heir to the American Mafia?" I look at him once again trying to give me a reason to just kill him but I don't seem to have one and it seems to be a simple question.. Yea a simple question that could cost me my life." yes I am and I plan on making an explain of  myself that women can lead and are powerful." I say calmly and he doesn't respond for some time and starts driving out... "my wife and I root for you then. My loyalty is to my Don but you're going to become a Donna which will be challenging but not impossible, my wife has always loved hearing about women in power." he says with a small smile.His Don I want to ask badly so I know which Don I slept with last night but I'd be breaking the agreement which I wouldn't ever do unless it was a life or death situation which this kinda is but I can be patient right?  I huff out loud and instead of overthinking the situation I choose to ask Alfred a question of my own"what do you think about women in power Alfred?" I ask him curious of his mindset.. "I think it's a good thing and it'll put these men in the right direction if they see women Impowerment." he says while chuckling softly. "Good answer" I say with a small wink.

"where to ma'am?" he says after existing the secret location that I got the pleasure of seeing. "call me Rora Alfred, also please take me to the Diamante brillante hotel please" I say with small smile. We drive in silence and I receive a phonecall from the one the only Rossi that I'll ever love.

Phone call.
Anna: She finally answers her fucken phone. Where were you huh are you cheating on me.. Bitch who's the whore I'll fuck her up. You're my bestie okay..

Me: You're dramatic you know that right I was asleep okay not a big deal.

Anna: SHE WAS ASLEEP.. tell me your joking cause you never sleep in.

Me: I had a good night let's just say you allowing me upstairs was needed.

Anna: What the fuck happen last night. We're meeting up okay and your gonna tell me everything.

Before I could even answer back she dropped the line.. She dropped the fucken line now I'm forced to meet her.. Fucken Rossi. We sit in silence as Alfred drives me to the hotel. I start to notice at the clothes I was wearing at how the hoodie and sweat pants are huge in me and yes they smell like him.. I hope him, cause the cologne he wears has me wet and it's frustrating thinking about his hands. I start laughing thinking how foolish I must've looked while walking in huge baggy clothes. "is everything alright ma'am" Alfred asks looking worried.. I frown at how he's addressing me "Freddie why you calling ma'am when I've specifically allowed you to call me Rora huh" I give him a fake angry voice, which to my surprise makes him laugh and that cracks me up. "my apologies Rora and I love my nickname I've never been given one before." he says while chuckling.. "how long have you been working with your Don Freddie." I ask with so much curiosity you could see it in my eyes.

"11 years my Rora.. He's a handful when he wants to be but he's good to me."i smile at his answer.. I was hoping he was treated well and hearing that he is makes me feel so much better." We've arrived Rora, would you like me to walk you in?"asks with a warm smile and I just shake my head giving him a warm small back." I'll be alright you've done so much already.. "I say" Nonsense I wanted some Mac Donalds too and o enjoy the small shopping stop we made too.. You're a lovely young lady"i smile at his kind but dishonest was bothering me although a little white lie never killed anyone right. I ignore the annoyance that was building up in me which has me concerned since I never got annoyed that easily.. Yes I'm short tempered but easily annoyed not really.

I exit the car with some shopping bags and a little duffel bag with my last night shit in it. I lean up the passenger's window "I'm leaving now Freddie hope to see you again and thank you for the lovely morning." I smile while walking and he shouts back with the biggest smile "My pleasure Rora and enjoy the rest of your day" with that I walked in the hotel and he drove off.

Hey my snowballs thank you for the love and support you've given me on tiktok and here on this book so far.. When my posting schedule is out, I'll let ya'll know asap but rn expect one tomorrow or on 2 days time.. Also I'm still writing exams so I can only try.

Don't forget to Vote or Comment 🍾