CHAPTER 6

2 months later...

It's been 2months since that  one exciting night.. I know I said I hate balls I still do but like this one was different I could feel it.. He hasn't left my mind and it's frustrating cause even if I wanted a quick fuck I have no time for one.. I just feel so horny and I'm always craving the weirdest shit. My mom's been supportive since I've been hiding from Anna I mean she still wants to know about that night and I haven't had the courage to face her. I've been sick for some time now but I feel it's odd since I'm barely allergic to anything except pineapples eww just thinking of them make me sick. Arggh I miss my best friend.. 2 months without her has been a bore. I barely see my sister and that's odd knowing ally she'd want to be helpful. That one loves attention and parties.

The meeting was tiring and I wasn't up for it.. Although daydreaming has been amazing until I was rudely interrupted... "Ma'am... Ma'am" one of the unknown soliders say to me whilst waving his hands like a lunatic. "Wave those hands one more time." I say dangerously quiet. He stops moving his hands immediately and soon takes his sit. "look I won't lie but I'm not concentrating how about we reschedule unless this is really important.." I say in a monotonous voice. "Ha ma'am it's about the routes for the shipping we kind of stuck." I look up "why's that" I ask " Well umm so the... Um.." he starts to stutter which starts to annoy me cause it only seems to take longer. "The Italians took that route and are denying us access" a women on my left says confidently.. "Hmmm well shoot them down." They all turn to look at me with widen eyes and an expression I can't even name... "That would start a War.. A War with the Italians" I pretend to look like I was thinking and I go say the most impulsive thing that leaves my mouth.

"We pack for War then. " I say leaving no room for discussion. "Rora War is that necessary now I mean come on that's my family but like come on War. For a Route" my best friend says by the door. I look up at the idiot that barged into my meeting.. "You've been eavesdropping haven't you.." She pulls the middle finger at me and then I knew I was fucked. "Ma'am shouldn't we detain her and question her.. Seeing she's a Rossi" he says in a disgusting tone and you guessed it right it's that idiot. If you've forgotten its that idiot that waved his hands as if we're on the same level. "Touch her and you'll pay the price." I say with a monotonous voice. "also I think you need to take a little walk outta here." I say looking at him. "Actually fuck this we shall resume this meeting later this week." I say tiredly.

Everyone actually gets out leaving Anna and I alone. "fuck can you shout later or beat me later I'm too tired to fight back." I say already aware of what was to happen.
"you don't look so well.. I'm just worried now.. Fucken idiot your sick aren't you." she says rushing over to me. "I think so."is all I can say,before everything turned black.

Giovanni Pov

"Where is my sister?" I ask casually at my men. "She left the estate and said if we followed her she'd allow the Americans to shoot us on sight. I sigh thinking how a shitful she can be. It's been some time since the ball and we've all flown to America for business well i have she just tagged along." Where's Sébastien" I ask my men once more. "He's training the new recruits sir" I nod and he takes his leave.

I try calling my little sister once more for the 50th time now.. She pisses me off but her safety means the world to me. I just don't understand her fascination with the Americans actually her and mama.. Honestly being best friends with my enemies that's helpful. "You're going to be old brother" the only idiot that has been my closest friend and brother says making me snap. "What were you thinking of this time?Was it her again" he says in a emotionless tone. "No I was thinking of the obsession my mother and sister have with these Americans.. It's frustrating." I say coldly.

"Women" I sigh "They are a handful but they are the Queens of this mafia." He says reminding me of my mother's teaching that women can be as dangerous if not more then men since they had more to offer. My mother and fathers story has millions shaking in there pants cause my parents were supposed to be married to other people but the two fuckers ditched their own separate weddings and got married on their own. Did that cause outrage from other families.. Yes but did they care no. "what's got you smiling like a idiot" he asked sounding curious. "My parents love story." he smiles at the thought.. We've heard that story maybe 100 times and from one source mom. "Where's your sister?" the fucker asks. "With the bloody Americans" I say whole rolling my eyes.

"What's your deal with the American girl?" he's got a point I actually don't know why I hate do much although there's something that fuels it. "She's  competition and also a freaken mosquito" he just laughs at my statement."Let's go out and you need a proper quick fuck cause you haven't had one since that night. 2 fucken months ago" I smile at the thought of having that mysterious girl no women in my bed. Note to self I've never slept with anyone in that room so it was intimate for me. Shit I can't stop thinking of her long legs her beautiful lips and her magical eyes.. Thinking of her makes me hard. Fuck it I've been jerking off like a fucken idiot cause I can't sleep with anyone else it's like she's in my fucken DNA. "Let's go out tomorrow night, I'm tired tonight,fucker I know you love my sister just make a move on her already." he smiles at me knowing I support him with his massive crush on Anna. "I'll go after her after you've found your Mika deal" I scoff but shake his hand.

I take off my tie and I leave my office. I won't lie when Alfred told me she didn't ask about me I felt just maybe she didn't feel the same way about me like I felt for her. Although he told me she kept blushing like a school girl while wearing my clothes. Fuck I'm hard again shit... "Hey there big daddy" she says in her slut voice trying to sound hot. "I'm fine Veronica" I say with groan when she touches my bulge and I start to tighten not to her touch but to Mika's face. For some odd reason no other women could make me feel good after Mika there's no one.. I fucken need that women" I start to walk away "I can make you feel so good baby" she speaks starting to annoy me. "Fuck off Veronica I said No. Trust me no other women can make me feel good like her so back the fuck off. I'm not interested." I say in a colder tone.

I walk into my dimmed room and I lay on my bed just feeling drained from the hard day. Who knew being Don would be so tiring. My Mika the only women I'd probably be vulnerable in front of. I wander who she really is and I wander what she does for a living, like is she a soldier or a seductress maybe an assassin cause she's bossy fuck the way she makes me weak inside when she tells me what to do fucks with me cause I allow her. Maybe this is the feeling dad talked about. Where you don't have to touch them to know they are the one.

I smile at the thought of staring at her all night until I buried myself in her. She felt so good around me her walls clenching at each thrust and her sweet fucken moans that made her sound angelic. The way she said my nickname had me weak. Fuck this is why I don't do anything for women especially in bed but when she asked for that one request. My whole body just wanted to pleasure her and you make her mine. Fuck the way she felt when I cummed in her the way she curled her toes when she felt me fill her up makes me hard right now just thinking about it. Fuck this imma find her if it's the last thing I do.

Hey snowballs I didn't write long chapter but stay tuned for More. Do you think they'll meet. If they do how will they both react.
Don't forget to follow my account and my booktok on tiktok on snowlight_rose
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.