CHAPTER 22

The Wedding part 2

Third Pov

Everyone was in a state of panic some more than others. Ariana wanted today to go well since it's her daughter's wedding but Brandon hated this part of the contract he never wanted to give away his first born daughter.

Gianna and Leonardo weren't speaking as much about the wedding since Leonardo and Giovanni forced this wedding on everyone's hands. Gianna and Ariana  walked around the venue to double check the perimeter. This was a huge wedding something Aurora hated, All the big names in the criminal world would attend as a sign of union, respect and that if you mess with one you'll be messing with both mafias.

Both families had flown in everyone to Greece where the wedding would take place, Aurora travelled with her family and Anna travelled with her family excluding Giovanni since he was on his way and arrived with Sébastien.

Giovanni arrived to the venue and the wedding would be starting in a hour. There was maximum security and they would be armed just incase someone pulled a killer stunt. Today's eyes were on Aurora and Giovanni. The wedding was planned by Ariana and Gianna because Aurora wanted no part in sealing her fate. She'd walk away every time they discussed wedding plans. The only thing Aurora chose was her dress, she believed she should at least have say in what she'd be wearing to her Nightmare.

Marriage wasn't just on paper not for Aurora it was committing to one person for the rest of her life, sadly in the mafia you can only remarry if your spouse is dead and in their cases they'd live a long time since they signed a contract to not killing each other.

Aurora was soon left alone to get dressed and they'd be back for the final touches. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and felt dizzy panicking for her baby's safety she starts looking for her phone, only finding it her fingers trembling from the pain she was experiencing she called the one person she knew wouldn't take time getting to her.

"answer the phone Anna please" she says now falling from the pain. Blood leaving her nose slowly she ignores the wet substance and keeps calling Anna.

After 50 missed calls she called Andrew hoping he was around and close by. "Hey Rora you are about to be a wife soon." Andrew says jokingly before she can talk he interrupts her once again. "I know why you called, calm down you can do it okay. You'll always be Aurora Carter the Dark Knight." he says sounding cheerful. "Where are you?" she manages to say.

"Bar, don't worry I'll be there for your wedding." Aurora breathes a heavy sigh "Hey are you good?" he asks sounding concerned for her breathing ."Yea, I  was just exercising" she says lying to him. Each time she'd felt a cramp or a sharp pain she ignored it. Making her feel weaker she ends the phone call with Andrew claiming she needs to prepare.

Hearing a small knock on her door she calls out from inside the room hiding her bloody nose. Anderson walks in cheerfully until he saw her lying on the floor. "What the fuck happen, who did this to you." he says failing to wake her up. 

Scared a unknown emotion in this world he calls Andrew and Anna who both answer their phones immediately.

"Hey" they say at the same time, confused they both 'what was going on'

"It's Aurora" is all Anderson says on the phone and the line went quiet. "Tell me she's okay" Anna says sounding guilty with a worried tone. "Just get here now and Andrew bring my medical supplies!" Anderson says shouting on the phone.

Andrew and Anna arrive in Aurora's hotel suite locking the door finding her unconsious on Anderson's lap. Her nose bloody and her hands holding her tummy tightly. Anderson gets to work trying to figure out what's wrong with her but he couldn't find any physical injury's to cause this amount of blood.