CHAPTER 44

2 days later
Aurora Rossi

I don't know how but I think I'm talented after that horrible dinner Aaron, Alora and I have been avoiding almost everyone.

Alora hated how I was treated and I heard from Anna that after Aaron and I left she wasn't at all pleased.

Flashback 2 days ago

"Aurora first of all you nearly made me shit my pants. Fuck I haven't seen you in action years." Anna said exaggerating making me laugh.

"So tell me More bestie." I said sounding dramatic.

"Bro, your daughter has your back cause she took her steak knife and grabbed milinda's hand and obviously stabbed it. She looked like you in that moment."

"She already looks like me." I say in a duh tone making her roll her eyes.

"she also said and I quote 'If my mother ever gets that upset I'll slit your throat family or not.' and the five year old walked out." I smiled like a psychopath. "Gio also said something" she said quietly.

"Tell me what he said"

"He said and I quote 'She's my wife and their my children get over your high horses they won't hesitate to kill you they all haven't done it in respect of me and my grandparents and their family. Don't push them. This was supposed to be a family but you guys clearly don't want to be a part of the family so I'm letting you go. Those who don't want to be here can leave with these two.' and Aurora I swear I was proud of him. "Anna said making my chest feel all warm and fuzzy.

" what about your grandparents?" I asked obviously carrying about their opinions.

"They just sat and ate.."
__________________

Walking in the passage I enter my bedroom for the night and Luca is in bed tonight. "What's going on with you?" I asked.

"I'm excited about tomorrow" he said patting his hand next to him.

"Our anniversary" I ask

"Wedding anniversary" he corrects me making me laugh.

"I wanna sleep in your arms tonight." I say to him probably sounding needy and it never bothers him. Like ever.

"Not a problem my love. These arms are yours anyways." he said

"You say that to all the girl don't you." I reply while scooting next to him. Snuggling closer.

"By girls you mean, you, yourself and Aurora not to forget my Mika" he said while smirking.

"Call me Rora this one time please" I urge

"Nope I'm good" he refuses

"Why not?" I ask while looking up at him.

"It's not our thing it's your thing with everyone else." he said while staring into my eyes.

"I don't like sharing dear wife." he said sounding serious.

"Not even with the kids?" I ask

"Not even with the kids honey."

"that's selfish you know"

"I know and I don't care" he says while kissing my forehead making me smile I knew I was selfish with him too.

"I'm all yours Mika. I've always been yours" he said as if he was sensing my distress.
_______________________
Next Day
Aurora Rossi

I know one thing and that's I'm alone in this bed. His side feels a bit cold meaning he's been awake I swear if he's working on our anniversary I'm going to lose my shit.