CHAPTER 24

4 months.

She was in the same room as she's been in the past few months her belly grew and the colour around her face returned especially the one on her beautiful cheeks.

Ariana still doesn't talk as much as she did. She's become more colder, the longer Aurora was asleep the more she got mute. She was in a state of depression and she barely slept, ate and was just empty. Sitting next to her child just holding her hand.

It's been 4 months since I saw her beautiful glowing eyes and that stupid smirk Fuck.

She was so cold the last time I held her hand. It felt ice cold and it felt empty like it had no life in it.

The doctors had been coming in regularly to check up on her and they said the same thing they've been saying and I just kept distancing myself from her. It was my fault she was in this position, I hated myself for ever marrying her.

I couldn't feel anything for her even if she was the girl I'd been obsessed with. I had to let her go.

Fuck

Feelings were a big deal if a man were to fall in love with one women, it would mean they were whipped and i promised myself I'd never fall or kneel for a women. A women was a weakness and I couldn't have or want such weaknesses.

They were just sex toys really nothing important. She wasn't my equal she was just my wife the women who'd bare me children. No love, no passion, no emotion.

I knew all the rules, but I wanted to break them for her. I was the one to make most of them and I was the same person who vowed I'd never bend one especially for a piece of pussy.

The problem here wasn't that she was a piece of pussy, she was more than that and you could feel it. I had a issue with her dominant side. I felt like giving her the world and that was a emotion she made me feel and I desperately needed to get it out of my system before it was too late.

Calling one of my whores I walk out the hospital and head to my office back in the city.
____________________

"Yes, yes, yes" she moans but I still don't release I don't even twitch, it's just nothing.

Before Mika....well Aurora I felt just adrenaline these women made me feel powerful having them under my control.

"Bianca just get out" I say rudely feeling frustrated I couldn't fuck her out my mind. "But baby" the whore starts her whining.. I knew she'd do this and I wasn't in the mood. I was still sexually frustrated and I couldn't do anything about it without Her.

"Baab-" I silence her with my hand. "Leave Bianca you're not useful to me" I say harshly trying to get the message out. "Is it because of that whore wife" she says which angers me and in a second I have my hand tight around her neck.

"You're hur-ting me" she says choking up tears falling by how tight I held her throat. Releasing her she starts coughing roughly falling to the ground and looks at me with fear that only made my hunger for blood rise. I couldn't sleep or fuck because I couldn't get her out of my mind or my two children.

Was I going to show her care or love?

No..never she'd never enter my cold non existent heart. I'd make sure she hated me with passion.

I'd raise my children with the love I wasn't given by my father I would fuck whores left, right and center.
_________________

Anna Pov

It's been 4 months without her smile, her laugh and her annoying crys for pancakes with chocolate syrup. I hated that I bought it with me everyday hoping she'd wake up and tell me how starved she was. She was still, too still and it scared me.

On the 3rd month she kind of moved her fingers giving us hope but apparently that was just a nerve problem or something like that. She has been glowing and it's a beautiful glow. A glow only worthy Aurora.

Another tear escaping my eyes I watched her breathing, her chest falling as it rises. Her bump moving sometimes. Ariana lost her husband the love of her life and she was on the verge of losing her daughter including her grandchildren.

I felt sorry for my godmother, Ally had been really absent she'd barely visit claiming it was too hard seeing her older sister close to death. Seeing her break down broke my heart she talked about how she missed her father's cuddles.

I felt bad considering I had both my parents with me still.

Giovanni had been the confusing, one moment he's blaming himself and then the next he's drunk calling her whore-ish names.
______________________
Yesterday's flashback

"Where's the whore that I made my fucken wife?" he said shouting through the passage making everyone gasp.

"Gio, what are you doing?" I ask him sounding concerned.

"I fucken hate her" he said in between drunken slurs. "She left me so I fucked a whore but it's not the same." he replied holding onto me as if I'd slip.

"I'll find her justice I swear it. My poor children, my wife" he said before I put him to sleep in one the beds in the hospital. "can i sleep next to her?"  he asked looking lost but I knew this was drunk him and he only showed this side to me and hopefully he'll show his vulnerable side to her as well...

He'd hate me if I listened to him when he was drunk. "You can't she needs rest and then you'll visit her when you awake alright." I said tucking in my older brother.

______________________________

My brother looked like he was torturing himself for what happen 4 months ago I felt bad.

Sitting next to Ariana I held Aurora's other hand and it felt soft, it wasn't cold or hard it wasn't bloody.

It was alive, she was alive.

She had to be.
________________________________

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.

I'll try my best to post another one today. I was too tired last night.
3am note,so bare with your girl.

My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok