CHAPTER 28

Aurora Pov

I haven't had this much fun killing idiots in a while... Smirking like the crazy idiot I am i reload my gun making more head shots. Taking heart shots were fun but watching someone's head explode from one bullet made me feel like I was high. It felt exciting and unreal but I knew it especially by the metallic smell that soon filled this hospital level. The fucken Italians owned this hospital and many others so they had a level dedicated to them only.

Rich bitchs

This hospital level was secluded from the public. These fuckers some how found out I was in the hospital.

Mole.

Making more shots I feel a small kick, making me smile I knew they felt the excitement. 

Everyone wanted to get me out to safety and I wasn't about to run away from a fucken fight. I just wish I could rock my favorite high heels while murdering these idiots that thought killing me was a good idea.

"Aurora get to safety" Andrew shouts through the gun shots. "No"

Was I stubborn? YES.
Did I care about shit NO.

Was I going to make a statement Fuck yes and no one was stopping me from being the badass I was.

"We aren't fucking scared of you pieces of shit. Come and fucken get me." I start to shout out throughout the gun shots. There was a few more gun shots and then it was silent.
_________

Giovanni Pov

Getting to the hospital with my squad we search for any signs of life. There was so much blood I couldn't stomach it even if I wanted to. I was just so concerned because I couldn't see anyone move. I knew I didn't deserve her but I couldn't just lose her either.

She carried our children and not just any kids but our heirs. They were important in the mafia world without them the mafia had no way in continuing.

"Search them they belong to a operation or a mob." I say in my  monotonous voice. Walking around the bloody hospital. Everyone who was in the same level was dead except my men and I.

Walking into her room I saw her sweat shirt on the floor soaked in blood. Was it her blood or my sister's. It fucked with me not knowing who's blood it was on this sweatshirt.

Suddenly I felt a buzz on my thigh "Yes"

"She's safe we had to secure the location first." Sébastien says reassuring me. "Who's she?" I ask oblivious to the answer. "Aurora" he answers sounding quite annoyed at me.

"Where are you?" I asked sounding panicked unsure why I felt panicked I still felt unwell being unable to see her firework eyes.

"Relax brother. We are in the same place you once left us in." Anna says after grabbing the phone.

"I'm in the hospital."

"Think harder fucker."

The Jet

It only made sense.

"Sir it's the Russians" one of my men say whispering making me frown.

"Fine, I'm coming" I reply back to my soldier. Disappearing I look back to my phone call. I reply ending the phone call with a simple. "I'm coming."

Walking out the disorganized room that was covered in our enemies blood I'd hope made me feel less murderous, feeling relieved that she was safe. I felt confused to why I was so protective of her safety I felt unpredictable when it came to her.

It had to be a dream because I promised my Nonno (Grandfather) that I'd never fall weak for a women and here she was making me panic.

Walking to the corpse that had every single one of my men look afraid. "I'm hoping you are all not scared of a dead body because we work with those on a daily." I say in a harsh manner.

"No sir but you should see this." Theo says showing me the corpse's neck making me drop the head harshly. "We need to leave."

Walking out the bloody hospital we head straight for the private airport that I had for my planes.
_______________________

Aurora Pov

"They kicked" I say screaming making everyone jump up defensively making me laugh at how they all looked so tired and on guard.

"Relax will you" I say playfully making Sébastien groan while muttering a few words in Italian looking like some old man. "watch your mouth Sébastien I understand you." Anna says scolding him like he's a kid making everyone lighten up a bit by laughing at him.

"Okay okay no need to beat my ass my darling." he says while walking back to his seat.

"Where is that thing you call a brother and a best friend" I say sounding frustrated making me feel that odd electric tingle once again. Talking about him only made me feel some electrical fireworks it made me feel something and I hated that I felt anything other than distaste for him.

"He's coming." he replies tiredly making me just nod.

Instagram wasn't my favorite app but it was the only app I had were I could show my outfits and people have been demanding to see my latest post. I've been pregnant and fat the last thing I want to do is pose for the fucken camera.

Mama and Gianna left us a day earlier just to insure everything is okay back at home. Mama was hesitant in leaving me and it made my heart ache seeing her so sad and depressed. Killing my father was the first mistake they ever did, trying to kill me was the second. I'll find those fuckers even if it takes me years to them but I know one thing and that's I'll find them.

"Where's Ally?" I ask while eating a green grape. "She's in the other private Jet with your mother and my parents" she says as a whisper especially the last part.

Groaning in frustration a switch flipped. "STOP IT. YOU GUYS AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPEN TO MY FATHER OR TO WHAT HAPPEN TO ME. I SHOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING I WAS RESPONSIBLE NOT YOU OR YOU OR EVEN YOU ANDREW.

I DON'T BLAME ANYONE, NOT EVEN THAT IDIOT I MARRIED. I HAD THE BAD FEELING I SHOULD'VE CHECKED IT OUT OR RATHER HAD A PLAN IN ACTION BUT I DIDN'T AND THAT'S STILL FINE. LIFE HAPPENS."I end my mini speech with a huff exhaling all the hot air that had filled me. Exhausted I slouch onto the couch in the Jet that seems to be arranged just for me.

Walking towards the bedroom I see two guards follow me. "What's this" I ask with one hand on my belly and the other on my hip making me frown. "Security" Anna says with one word making me roll my eyes in annoyance. "I don't need them following me." I say angrily which was easy these days."Not my orders." she shrugs making me groan in annoyance "Who's orders" I ask with sarcasm lacing my low dangerous voice.

"Mine"
___________________________

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok...
1000+ words

Happy belated Mother's Day especially to our Ariana and let's not forget Gianna. Soon we'll welcome Aurora.

Hope yall forgive the late delay but a bitch is tired. Anyways have a blessed day sweethearts/Snowballs.