CHAPTER 12

Aurora

This chapter is literally dedicated to @mlunamp 

"Pregnant" is all she said.

She didn't look at me nor did she say anything else but that one word. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it fuck I'm lying of course I want to keep it but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I don't even remember the last time I had sex unless no wait.. "hey what's wrong" she says while hugging me "what you mean" I ask confused of her question. "well for starters we've been sitting her for an hour and you were quiet and suddenly you started to cry again." she said now looking at my red puffy eyes.

"I'm pregnant" I state the obvious and she just smiles "I know" is all she says and kisses my forehead and looks me in the eyes "so do you know who's the father" she asks and I just nod and then shake my head unsure of my answer. "words Aurora I need words" she says while holding my hand making me feel at peace she was finally here. I didn't care that I was getting married I was more concerned about my baby.

"well yes and no I don't know him but I do know how he looks well with the mask on" I say quickly. "Wait no wait yes it only makes sense you haven't had time to fool around since the ball, Shit I'm so excited about this wait can I be" I cut her off with a huge smile "Yes you can be the Godmother. You were my first choice anyways" I say smiling now aware she's in support with this baby "So about everything what's going to happen now?" she asks which kind of bursts my mom to be bubble.

"well I need to wash and get into new clothes and then have some good food cause I'm eating for two and also we'll tell everyone." I say with a cold voice. She looks at me with those blue eyes that glitter and have me curious if all Italians have the same eye colour." I don't think they'll take it well"she says honestly and I just nod "well let's play them by my hand, so do you know why I'm marrying your brother" I ask changing the subject. "They won't budge with the information all they keep telling me is stories of how shit went down and not the reason. My parents have been on guard like crazy protective." she says which has me remember my last conversation with my dad.

"there's a threat" is all he told me before I went on that insane mission which by the way made me feel alot better.

"I remember my father and I getting into it that one night and all he said was there's a threat, he tried explaining in code that it's good at damaging and also they seem to be obsessed and dangerous, but what has me confused was when he said he wouldn't allow a bullet get near or attempt to touch me" I say now recalling the flashback. "wait but we all dangerous and there's no way in hell would I allow any bullets touch you now, not with my God baby in you." she says answering my mental questions and making me laugh at how protective she already is for this little one. "I know but this threat might have someone inside working for them that's what makes them dangerous and also this threat scares my father. Which worries me" I say angrily thinking who could betray all of us... The Italians and Americans together that's a suicide.

"Death wish if you ask me." she says while getting up and walking towards my door. "You leaving?" I ask "For food my God child will not starve on my watch milady" she says smirking. "let's not tell anyone I'm pregnant let's first get information but let's keep quiet about this." I ask her politely which is new for me.. Shit motherhood already setting in "yes ma'am and also I miss you being a bitch to me and I'm sorry I didn't fight harder earlier" she says looking ashamed to be in my presence "nonsense man you're my best friend and I believe you came at the right time. I wasn't ready to see anyone yet and it seemed like I was ready for you also I'll be a bitch soom enough I'm just in mother mood get it." I say while attempting to make my dry jokes that are funny or funnier in my head." Oh no the mom jokes" she says while laughing and with that she closes my door and I'm left alone.