Chapter 1 - As Day Comes

Yesterday was the last day of Line's tour and he was supposed to return home today. I tried my best to keep things in order while he was away and that included firing and re hiring Kelly twice without his knowledge. I expected her to tell him but she didn't.

I was spending more time at the Towers because I was doing the finishing touches on my salon. Gina helped where she could so did Jade and Mandy. Tricia was supposed to have baby any day now so I made sure she stayed home.

"Stacy do not fire the man secretary today again" Gina said.

"You mean him fucka gyal" Jade said.

I looked at her had even though she was right.

"Really Jade?" I asked.

Everytime I saw her I just picture her fucking him and now she was with Alex and I keep picturing her fucking them both, at once, with Line's dick in her mouth and it made my heart race, shit I made up in my head was getting to me.

"Sorry but a the truth, you nuh feel him still a fuck har?" Jade asked.

"Stop put things in her head nuh Jade" Gina said.

She wasn't putting nothing in my head that wasn't already there. I believe he fucked her before he went on tour and it was bothering me.

"It's already there Gina" I said.

We were at the new Salon picking the colours with the painters. Everything was almost finished for me to move in. Just putting the finishing touches on everything.

"So why you sit down so comfortable knowing that he was still having sex with her?" Gina asked.

I wasn't comfortable, I just couldn't prove that he actually did. The night he said he was going out to drink with   him friends, he didn't invite me and I didn't ask to go. Czar sent me a message asking where he was and I quickly use my head and told him he was right beside me. How the hell Czar slipped up I don't know.

He came in around after 4 am in the morning, took a shower and came to bed. In the morning I went to the office with him to pick up something and Kelly was not in. He left his phone on the desk and a message pop up with her name and she said "this was the last time".

I watched him picked the phone up and replied to the message. I could hear the slight hiss of his teeth. I didn't say anything because I knew he wouldn't tell me the truth anyways.

"Gina I have no more time to sit down and watch who he is fucking and not because he is not going to stop until I kill him" I said.

The things I could say around Gina and Jade I couldn't say while Mandy was there because she worshipped her brothers and takes offense whenever you say anything bad about Line.

"You are not killing that man" Jade said.

"You nuh glad he is coming home?"

I wasn't at all but I couldn't tell them that though. I didn't want to seem like I was unhappy with marriage, I was unhappy with the things I couldn't control.

"I guess" I said.

All the cheating and lies and the things that I've found out just got me to this point.

"Sound like you nuh want yuh man come home" Jade said.

When he is away I don't worry much about who he is fucking because they are far away and out of my face but when he is home I will have to worry about him bending his secretary over his desk while I'm at home with his children.

"No nothing like that. I miss him, can't wait to see him" I said.

"Well me aguh lock down for a week because me know me a ride of Mystro's entire body and buddy" Jade said.