Chapters 32- One day

Chalkline's POV

"A the first from me a fuck pussy inna life me ever come in two minutes. Stacy this nuh fair, me want a next chance" I said.

She was laughing while pushing me off.

"Line if me did ever give you from the other day you would've killed me" She said.

True, I wouldn't have no mercy on her.

"Please babes, just one more time and me nuh bother you again till tomorrow" I said.

She was killing herself with laughter.

"Line if I give you again you are going to murder me" She said.

"Stacy you can take fuck? I wouldn't do that to you right now, me a wait till you drop dah belly yah then  me murda yuh, me nah lie" I said.

She couldn't contain her laughter.

"Stacy stop laugh nuh man"

I was trying to push my fingers into her but she kept wiggling.

"Line stop nuh, me know yuh and you are not going go easy on me" She said.

"Alright make me slip it in then take it out"

Never know I would reach a stage in life where I would be begging for sex.

"You know it nah guh suh" She said.

Yeah but me a try a thing.

"You nuh understand how good you feel enuh Stacy. Who tell you fi bless suh"

I was kissing her on her neck and biting her ears.

"You a try hard enuh, me almost wah give in" She said.

"God know, yo me remember the first time me see you and me say how me can get her? Then you show up with a man, aye Stacy me mad fi kill Brownman" I said.

"You too fucking lie Line" She laughed.

"I swear a two times Cross make fi draw him weh and me say no man leave him alone, me feelings hurt up enuh"

"Suh you did really serious?" She asked.

"You wouldn't understand, see all the night me text you and you don't reply to me, hear me, me aguh kill man tomorrow"

She laughed out loud.

"The fuck? Kill the man fi wah?"

"How yuh mean? Me want him woman and it a fuck with me mentally. The morning you text me and tell me send for you me jump off the bed and nearly bruck me foot to pussyclaat the way me happy yuh fuck" I told her.

"Yuh lie!" She said.

"Stacy me nearly pop me rass, me a seh yeah the browning want me, yo me happy yuh fuck" I said

"So you did want me that bad?" She asked.

"Babes you don't even know how much. See all the first night you forward a my place me well wah fuck but me a say no man, me nah make she feel like a that alone me want" I said.

"But you didn't  show me that vibes, you were sweet to me that weekend" She said.

"Stacy you inna me bed a sleep and you clean as fuck and smell good, me say, me hood stiff like a board inna the bed, one the time you brush me and me stress out pon the edge a the bed"

She burst out laughing.

"See how man wicked? I wanted you too and you run me and you well want my body that night" She said.